3 chapter - Gorda's book - Untitled Part 72

Almost eighteen moons passed by the time Eskam, Horka, and Oguz arrived at the mountain that had separated the two continents since time immemorial, and had a border to the east, to the west. The mountain that dominates everything in the area, and its water is as cold as ice and black as coal.

They had to flee for the first time, hiding from Bleda's soldiers. Later, his deportees were also a threat. They were afraid that little Oguz would get involved in a fight on the way. His fame had preceded him anyway, and they were slowly no longer able to go to a regular inn, as people were curious about the child. Oguz once bragged a little. The fear of death has not passed in that city since.

From there, every day the wind received our education from Eszkam, while the little Oguz learned a taltos fighting style from Horka. If you do have to fight, don't use your abilities.

By the time they reached the mountain, he was already fighting a trick like eighteen. It was hard, but he understood, that if he covered his eyes and tied his ears, his body would not glow blue, his swords would remain in place if they were attacked.

Still, they didn't always keep him away from the fight. At that time, no one could be allowed to escape. Horka's task was to chase after the refugees. Filling bbször can be argued that with the child.

Eskam always laughed at such occasions. He likened it to a ten-year-old.

Their journey was made even more difficult by the fact that Krall also initiated women who had been expelled with the rise of power. Later, they had disguised themselves to Horka's greatest sorrow. He had to avoid the white people for two moons.

He was often startled at night because of his thoughts. He didn't like board games alone. He was very relieved when they reached the mountain of the taltos. She loved priestesses. He knows a lot of them.