Untitled Part 124

Krall's consciousness slowly began to disintegrate. He hardly noticed as his strength gradually left him. His devotion is gone. He just stared in front of him, then his body slowed down , he began to move in rhythm. He picked up the rhythm of the slow roar of the soldiers standing around him.

His plan to call Gorda for help was shattered. He didn't have any thoughts anymore. His body slowly began to empty.

The cloak of Oguz standing on the rock, his dark brown long hair floating in the wind. His body and clothes were surrounded by a tongue of flame. His swords protruding sky-blue wrapped the army opposite him like a cobweb.

Enemy soldiers stared with open eyes at the warlord towering against them.

Their consciousness energy began to become a visible spirit shape above their bodies, bound to the top of their heads by a thin beam of blue light.

The warrior talt priests who remained in the area, who may have been two hundred, looked at Eszteram, who nodded. The talts reached for their casual blindfolds in their belts, then closed their eyes, closing them almost at once to protect their minds. They sat down, folded their legs, then began to murmur very softly, and slowly the outside world disappeared for them. Except for Osko.

Millions of birds have now taken off the cliffs. The small game also began to approach the emptied bodies, suspecting a feast.

At the entrance to the mountain cave, a translucent female figure became more and more visible and took shape. He watched the events with satisfaction. He reached for the side of the mountain with his hand, then a blinding white spot appeared at the point of his touch. She went away. As the white light left, it grew.

The dense skies, which had hitherto covered a shadow over the grotesque sight, began to disintegrate very slowly, very slowly, at one point.