Untitled Part 24

Trios just watched as a handful of ten men marched through the pasture, and he also saw the tiny white creature, that little tousled boy, stand up from the arrows and then head toward his team . He even smiled as he knew his men were good soldiers. They always do their job. No one is left behind.

Trios resembled his father's confused mind. He also remembers when he was a good old man, whose name he would utter in disgust -+therefore, if you can, forget - how he killed the children of their slaves who were his playmates. Their sin was hunger, and the cock they ate.

Trios thinks he's different from his father, but he wasn't. All his soldiers knew that. He would have been told if they had not feared the sadistic wrath of his father , which was so superior to him , for which he also had physical strength.

He once smashed with a handful the skull of a twelve-year-old boy who wanted to fight with a sword, and only showed the other mafia, who were also there, how huge an adult was, but most importantly, what a child was for him.

That's exactly what came to mind when he saw the boy, the tiny little white-skinned boy who might have been in such a twelve-year-old shape, just rushing. He didn't know, he didn't know it was only eight. But not even that pace ODOT is . His hands were on fire. In blue. It glowed blue.

Triosz dropped the üszőlábat, which will mind much extolled even before and during heartily ate, how well it's hit these people. He got after his sword, but there was nothing left. His hand was with the grip of his sword dropped into the dust. Her upper body had just separated from her legs.

By this time Trios was already waiting for the boy in Oguz as a servant in the otherworld, a hair's breadth ahead of his thirty companions, with whom he was then, at the Hun tent . D the other meats came under this look z. And a few more farmers he has never seen before, and there will be so many, they don't even know how many.