Untitled Part 58

After Eszkam finished the ceremony, as he contacted the high priests of Taltos, the sun was already at the top of the sky. He was a little exhausted. Horka waited curiously about what to do, to which he also gave a voice.

- What did they say?

- Nothing encouraging yet. We have to wait. At first, your proposal was supported. Complemented by the fact that Krall's head must be separated from his torso and taken to a separate place and then hidden.

- I like it. I undertake!

- Just slowly. Horka. Gorda wants something else. They are consulting. Another hour. Until then, let's eat something. I have to gather strength.

When Eszkam returned from devotion for the second time , his face looked troubled. From his voice, his posture, Horka felt that the taltos did not agree with what his father, the head of the Grand Council, could tell him. Surely my device will only tell me what belongs to him. The mighty Hun knew Gorda, and by the time he heard his name he already knew that the true master of insults would ask them for something they should not think about, just perform.

An ordinary-minded person would be confused by following and deciphering Gorda's helical mindset. You've seen a talent who loses his sanity.

He also knew that his name was already known to Gorda, so there was no going back. The chief talker cannot be contradicted. He's probably watching them now. He did everything without comment on what Eszkam asked of him. Then they spent an hour preparing .

By the time the six horses were done equidistant, they were lying in a circle. Horka moved away from Oguz and went to a nearby hill. The child's eyes were not blinded now. They both stared at the talto in amazement. In vain he asked them to spy on any hostile burn, he watched with two uninitiated open mouths. Volt mit.