Untitled Part 143

Oguz stood on the plateau from its edge. The thousands were slowly picking up. Krall's howl was no longer heard. An army of thousands of savages quickly left at Oguz's urging.

Eskam stopped once more at the entrance to the cave and looked back at the plateau. He knew Oguz was coming up soon, but he wanted to make sure the boy was still there, not taken away by the gods. She trusted her intuitions, but Eva was unpredictable. He could never know.

The boy was still standing there. Then he turned his face to the sky and slowly spread his arms. Eske began to watch the scene anxiously.

The boy's cloak hovered in the wind. His blue flame filled his body and his clothes. Then suddenly a yellow ray of light lit up from the sky. A pale yellow flame slowly appeared around the blue flame, barely visible to the naked eye.

On the plateau, two translucent figures appeared from the forest. One is a handsome man dressed in gold, adorned with splendor, the other a beautiful woman whom the human eye has never seen before. Only Oskam's much-seen eyes noticed the two figures and whispered softly to himself:

- That can't be true. They are together again. What is the reason for this? - and with that, Eszkam disappeared. He felt that if he stayed now, he could get in trouble, and how well he thought.

A dark figure appeared in the door of the stone building of the village. He covered his wings and made the blinding light from the ornate stone altar, from which he stepped out, making it invisible with a single motion when he noticed the two translucent figures at the edge of the forest. He knew if the two of them noticed, he could get in big trouble. By law, you cannot enter the earthly world without reason and permission. But he was curious, and as the possessor of such a feeling, he took a risk. Not the first time he did it. He wanted to see the boy stepping into the light with his body and growing a wing in the afterlife.

" Who is this boy, and why are you here?" The figure asked himself, noticing the high priest at the entrance to the mountain cave. - Eskam. Well, I stumble into you here as well, like at the entrance to the otherworld. This is the high priest. You may know something. I'll find out what it is.

With this, the dark figure was about to leave, and then he remembered the two translucent creatures at the edge of the forest. He looked back, then began to think aloud again:

- Eva and the God of heaven. Together again. What can these two of you talk about here?

For the first time around the body of Oguz, the almost barely visible orange light disappeared. Then the boy regained consciousness, his body flaming blue immediately calmed down.

- What the hell was that? Oguz asked himself, walking a little angrily toward the cave.

Eva couldn't take it any longer and said,

- Why did he need this power? Wasn't the blue flame enough?

- I don't know what you're talking about, darling. The man jokingly apologized. "I'm as surprised as you are." Anyway, I'm glad the kid is having so much discourse with the animals. I hope you also understand the whisper of the trees. Or the slice. Possibly.

- Ahhh... So that's how we stand. If it can be me, so can you.

- I think so. Do you have any objections?

- How could it be.

- Then we can go. The two figures moved slowly towards the forest.

" That was why you put Krall's skin so easily on the judges' hands." There was interest in the man's voice.

- He killed many of my taltos.

- Ahhh... I'm starting to understand. Perhaps this was a somewhat strong test for such a young, inexperienced warlord. Do not you think?

- The kid is a little naughty. And its strength is too great. But it was necessary to know whether the creatures of the earth supported him and accepted this command.

- A little really naughty, but ...

" What did you talk to the boy when you took him and you didn't get to the council yet?" She smiled.

- I don't know what you mean. I didn't even look at what kind of agreement you made with him. Do you like it?

- It matters to you if you're here...

- Then we'll continue later. - and the man's image began to fade.

- All right. Then later... - and the two figures disappeared with a smile.

Oguz slowly reached the entrance to the cave and was then swallowed by the inside of the mountain. The soldiers also withdrew from the plateau. They left their weapons behind. After a short time, the first villagers appeared, and the other residents arrived slowly. Death left and life returned to the village.