Untitled Part 102

Ibla left the council angrily. His mind was still raging with rage. The man's dislike of arrogance had already caught the attention of his mother. He had not been able to restrain himself on such issues since he was a young adult. It was enough to just look at them. Nevertheless, he was elected to the council.

To quench his anger, he made his way to the bath. No one is there anyway.

- Not a men's bath. Oh sure. Ibla growled loudly. "We have lukewarm water from the cave stream." Where women wash. This is also the character of these high priests. They could at least let the women spend their mood there at night when the lazy ones are sleeping anyway.

As he approached the warm-water cave, he noticed blue light filtering out of the room. He began to stealth to avoid making a noise.

In the cave room, he saw Oguz floating in the water, The blue wings and swords just floating around him. Ibla also forgot her previous insult from the sight. He no longer thought of men as he had before.

Then he saw Oguz start talking. It's like arguing with someone. Maybe with a woman, but Ibla saw nothing but guessed from the speech. He suddenly remembered the council of high priests from which he had come. Then he heard an increasingly heated debate. He was almost certain of what he thought. If the boy isn't crazy, Eva is here.

Ibla just pulled her head in and closed her eyes in time to see that Oguz's swords had almost come to life. The blue flash and then the water vapor filled the room. Still, her curiosity drove the priestess forward, and something else. It was as if he felt an unquenchable desire for the young man he first saw when he was only ten.