Untitled Part 29

Rijeka's beautiful face attracted the soldiers' gaze even under the bearskin cloak, igniting their thoughts almost immediately, longing for some more pleasant entertainment. This is how it happened now, and a high-ranking soldier of a newly subjugated army stood in the way of the taltos priestess.

His fium was known to almost everyone in the Hun army , and they knew his customs. Several have said that he surprised the excellent warriors once a night, and he loves this without split questions and expectations. But it has also happened that it sometimes kills that if you approach your groin with noble intent against your will, they are not worth it.

Showing the soldier's Dalmatian stature, he actually pulled himself out completely, grabbing Rijeka's right upper arm tightly and then pulling him close, but he didn't do well. A blade flashed in the priestess's left hand, which she pressed against the bodyguard's groin and then pulled it up strongly .

The tip of the blade ran up the front line of the pants, and then as he tore through the skin, blood stimulated in place.

The soldier let go of the priestess's upper arm and then drew his sword, but he was no longer on it. She disappeared into the crowd in the blink of an eye.

Rijeka wanted to shorten the path that separated him from the whirlwind, or at least from the place where it seemed to calm down. That's why he chose the winding road between the battle tents and took his blade in his left hand. He knew he couldn't cross the burgundy soldiers without a fight, but now he didn't want to kill. There are a lot of hassles involved. At this pace, he didn't slow down much, and the masculinity of a single soldier regretted him on the dusty road.

He thought there might not be much benefit to Eszkam. Maybe he'll reach. He remembered this as he ran, then suddenly threw himself to the ground by the road so to the right. The blue flash then slid over him, which he saw with half an eye before the torn smaller branch of a huge tree fell on his head, and then everything darkened around him.