Untitled Part 20

In addition to the distance of fifty Urko tent , said to be a Roman army is riding team. With flag and sign. Their bodies are covered in armor, from sole to roof. Each has bright, shiny plates. Next to them, leather armor, which draws the muscles of the body from purple leather, to believe against it, the metal also covers such a machined body. But it was. The metal, on the other hand, was covered by skin. It was a strange war. Each has a helmet, a kind of grate, shiny, large taré jj al. But one had a particularly large crest. It's also purple, while the others are just kind of gray or different, maybe blue or yellow. And the purple taré j was on a gold helmet.

He was a Trio. The great purple taré jj al. He only called himself God. It is not easy for God. From Zeus to being real, who should be arrowheaded from the sky. He was arrogant, rude and ruthless . In war he did not look against it, he did not mind that the child, who was so dripping that he only played with breasts yet, a woman, or a simple farmer, who did not wage war. He always just looked at his own. Now that enn i need to hadnt what leads to the return journey, ar oppant Roman Legion soldiers and horses have enough strength k 's.

He could see the whirlwind from afar , which seemed to sit slowly on the other side of the field . In its place, however, are a couple of human figures. And since Trios did not want a problem, but around the Hun tent he saw enough food there , or ten heifers, hay for the horses, small cattle, so he lined up from his army. As usual. Just because. Who knows how many times.

The line stood in the distance, with their bow attached to their saddle coffee in their hands, straining the nerve on it. Tri o orders: - Now!

The command word fifty arrow crosses the sky above the box section about 100 meters up slightly , and then suddenly alábuknak and as howling wind as the blowing slits in the h during storm bovine DNase, so descend. They find a goal .

Tri o thinks the arrow will be enough . What was misunderstood must also be put together. He doesn't see exactly how many people are left on the ground, but as always, he's still careful. Send ten to look at , it is whether there is a heifer , and bring to kil her before arrows . It's a long way back to the legion.