Untitled Part 136

The long caravan was moving fast on the dirt road. Attila's entire entourage formed a very crowded camp. His concubines were so many who were accompanied by their families that they exposed or a thousand people.

Réka remarked to her husband several times at the beginning that no man has such an appetite. By the time this is a large number. Attila always referred to this to the law and sent his wife to the taltos for an explanation.

The Queen also talked a lot about this with the High Priestess, and when she saw in practice the meaning of this army of women, she soon accepted that it was no easier to hide her children of royal blood in times of war.

After all, Réka was also of royal blood.

The weather is quite warm and it was not raining much. Thus, it made it difficult for the carts to progress. They often had to water their horses.

They had barely set off when the young taltos appeared, who had caused this uproar.

Réka was now beginning to suspect that something was wrong. He sent for Rium, who came to his chariot.

" Who is this young Taltos Rijeka?" What do you know about it?

- Nothing. Really unfamiliar to me either — But its power is terrifying. They provided some strange protection to his mind.

- I want to know more about it. Attila wants that too. But. High Priestess. If you know anything important, report it to me first and we'll see what happens.

Rijeka nodded, then left the cart. Réka looked after him with a smile. He couldn't get used to the shameful dexterity of this woman. She felt the woman dressed in bearskin getting closer and closer to her heart. Perhaps he trusts him and his judgment more than anyone else in this world. Maybe.