Untitled Part 12

Even then, Pej was sure that his rider, whom he would not have given to anyone, not even for his own life - if it depended on him - was not the same as before.

He felt a terrible force as he stood in the middle of the crowd and looked at the field. Where Urkon lived and where he got good hay.

And as he pondered like this, silently, as only horses do, he suddenly felt a very strong pain around his buttocks. Suddenly so huge that never before. It's not a bull, it's not a wild bird. The kkor what? They sztönei immediately drove out to where so far only received the good. Towards Urkon's house.

The corrosion was caused by Oguz's bare toes. But not only that. Suddenly, it was as if a gallant force had flooded Pej's body . His hooves glowed bluish. The pace was not as usual, but terrifying. A frantic rush began, which has not yet seen the human eye and can not see , and did not see ever since, was just as much speed.

Jenő paid attention to this . M intha whirlwind would have swept up as usual here in the barren wastelands. That was it. A barren , sheer field where this abundance of armies could accommodate tens of thousands of tents. Jenő also looked in front of him, how he could pull a sword on a rotating edge.