Untitled Part 35

Attila set the sword on the table in front of him, then planted the frightened-faced Jenő at his head. Gork began to speak.

" Now that you have this noble weapon you dreamed of, now is the time to carry out your plans." Unite kingdoms to have more wars.

- With blood ?! Jenő's face fluttered with rage and he had already forgotten the thoughts he had just seen. - What do you think Gork, you crawler... Eskam puts his foot down and already...

- Leave Jenő. It's true. That's what I dreamed of. The sun is still up. We're going to Urkon. We're going to war tomorrow. The peoples must be notified to be prepared. I need food.

- De Attila. This should be thought through more.

- Jenő. The army is hungry, bored. Winter is coming soon. Either we go to war or home.

" It should be sent to Bleda, too, sir." You should let him know your intention to go to war against the Westerners again. Let us not be attacked from the east.

- Enough is Jenő. I have no Oské here and yet it is as if I were sitting here. You are a warrior, not a woman. Bleda can wait.

For the first time, the good counselor suddenly felt the absence of the taltos more than anything. Attila has never done that before. Before the kings, he decided on a celestial sign that he was going to war. Almost everyone left the dinner table at once. The crowd is already raging outside. The guns click.

Attila stands up. He ties the sword to his side and then asks for his horse. Jenő reluctantly starts after him.

- Attila! Réka's voice sounded kind. - Would you come up?

Without a word, the prince headed for the upstairs driveway, while Jenő went to the horses.