Untitled Part 64

Horka looked at the scene in front of him as if nothing else existed around him. Oguz had been sounding for a long time, then pushed the huge wolf to the side, who only turned his gaze to him when the child stepped hard on his left foot.

- What do you want ? He hissed as he looked in the direction Oguz was pointing. - Damn it! Why did not you tell me?

- I said. Your ears are only very far from your brain because you are so tall. I know as a kid that your brain is here. This is what Eszkam said, that your brain is there. Oguz pointed to the man's groin.

- You naughty! You're lucky I can't reach it because you weren't able to speak in time.

Oguz just smiled at the huge man's tears. He liked to tease Horka, who noticeably didn't like the joke.

About twenty people could approach the meadow, fifteen armed. They were probably not on the road because they could have been men escorting male farmers by robbery, or roadblocks, or completely foreign soldiers who did not want the Hun garrisons to notice and tax their loot.

In the slave market, they pay a good price for their portraits.

- Stay here kid. Don't do anything. Let them not catch you too.

Horka ran down the hill, then stretched his huge bow. He aimed for the biggest. The chosen one fell to the ground. The others were confused and then headed for the more distant fortress, but by the time they got there, there were only twelve left. The prisoners crouched on the ground.

The huge Hun began the hunt with pleasure, but did not take into account the alien fighting style. He counted only four gunmen among the trees. - They divided themselves into troops! He murmured angrily to himself.

He quickly cut off the four with his swords. He set out to kill, not to make a spectacular fight. He looked around quickly. He counted two groups from the clues. Three and five people. The more he aimed, the more they set up for Eszkam.