Untitled Part 133

The man slowly began to walk around Oguz's body. She watched from afar.

" This young man is an interesting sight." It's like I feel his strength.

- It's not possible, you know that. Eva threw the words reproachfully at the person parade in splendor.

- No. I definitely feel it. As if it were only influenced by our presence from the outside. Inside he is still alert.

The next moment, the man suddenly stepped back. Oguz seemed to let his face down the back of his head as well. Not that it happens. The boy stepped out of his own body.

" So your consciousness can take shape." He said to Oguz. - Who are you?

- My name is Oguz. Who are you? What's your name?

Eva watched with a smile, and suddenly her first encounter with the boy came to mind. He moved away from the men a little.

- How dare you address me ?! How dare you look up at me ?! Anger began to flood the man's face, dressed in splendor. - What is this brazenness ?! Who is your teacher here on Earth ?!

- I think Eskam is my teacher. But I've already introduced myself. Now it's your turn. Oguz's voice was calm. - That's how I was taught.

" I am only called mortals of your own kind here on Earth as the God of heaven." You sacrifice to me, and you love me, whoever wants to live and doesn't want to take that woman's rabbi on his shoulders. The man poked at Eva.

" I don't know you, and I love that woman." He has a name. Her name is Eva. - Oguz.

- The sword was for Attila. The man was now talking to Eva.

- He has it too. She said these words with a smile.

- Then how? !! How?!! He felt helpless.

The gorgeous gold now changed shape. He began stroking his autumn beard and turned his back on Oguz. It's like he's thinking. Oguz felt the strange force that began to flow toward him. He who called himself a Deity was not afraid of him. He felt that clear, too.

Eva watched the scene in surprise, which she had not been able to witness on this Earth, and has not been since.

The gray-bearded man now turned back. He looked at Oguz, then grabbed her arm. No. He didn't take his body. Only the awareness of who stepped out of the body. The image remained unchanged for Eva for a short time. She felt something happening here that the lord of heaven did not understand. The beam of light in the sky now moved, then projecting at Oguz.

Eva was gone, and with it the dazzling white light from the rock wall. The wind rose, the soft murmur of the taltos roared again. The birds seemed to move. The army continued to watch Krall's army intently. The army, whose soldiers were still hovering over the heads of their soldiers, their energized consciousness.

The twenty took a breath at once. Oskam's strength is back. He walked out in front of the church. The sight was stunning and at the same time Divine.

So here it is. Oguz is here, surviving the encounter with the God of heaven. There is a reason for this. He doesn't know what yet, but it's certain that nothing happens without purpose. Again, Gorda's words began to echo in his head. "If a sword with a golden hand comes from the sky, the light of which is blue...".