Untitled Part 46

Filéne's mother stood half-naked in front of Réka. They saw the Hun scouts accompanying the Romans on foot in front of them on horseback, and hurried across the field to the king and his entourage. Maybe they don't have to starve. Perhaps at Urkon's word, they will be received by Attila's wife. They thought so until they reached the escort and saw Urkon on the ground with a Roman arrow on his back. Nomeg is little Oguz, who was sitting on the ground.

They arrived at the escort after Attila calmed down. Rijeka just glanced at the twelve-year-old girl and couldn't command her eyes. Réka immediately followed the priestess's gaze, then smiled very faintly. He gestured to Rijeka, who stood up beside Oguz.

Meanwhile, Eszkam arrived. He stepped in front of Attila, who didn't even wait to see what the priest wanted to say, and he began. He didn't want to look at Oguz anymore, and he also wanted to leave the field where his chief judge lay.

- You 're going to Bleda, Osko. You tell him we're going to war. Tomorrow.

- King. I have to take care of you. Your father's will...

" Gork will take your place while you're away." We will bury Urkon worthily tonight. You will stay until then. You also take your child. His mind and body were also injured. We will not use it, but it is the son of my Chief Justice. You have to get a chance. See if you can fix it. You won't be a warrior anymore, but you can become like you. There was some dislike in his voice.

Eszkam listened to his king a little in shock, so he was still talking to him, but now he suddenly felt it was better that way. He didn't have to ask him to leave. At least you can take Oguz.

Rijeka walked over to Réka , who asked softly:

- Do you know the girl?

- Yes. I think yes. - He felt he couldn't lie now. Weak for a delusion. Réka is a very smart woman. Rather, he tells what he knows and then deals with Filene later. There will still be plenty of time.

- I know her name is Filene. He could have lived next door. They could have liked each other with Oguz.

Réka nodded. He didn't need more information. He decided on Attila's concubines and companions.

Fileen turned to her mother and said:

- What's the child's name?

- Fillet. The answer came.

- I 'm joining my escort. Your child could be bedridden in four winters. Until then, you will oversee and guard your virtue in the event of a major loss. Her husband — looking at the half-armed mash of people who descended to half-knees — was useless. If you have strength and you want to feed it. Near the concubines , he pays with his life, and with your life, if he is a mortal.

Fylene's mother looked gratefully at Réka, who was everyone's first wife, and her word meant a law. So they won't starve and won't freeze in the coming winter. All three were grateful to Réka for their lives .