Untitled Part 195

" She hasn't been out of the tent in three days!" Jenő walked up in front of Attila's battle tent and showed his temper. - Betrayal is said between kings and warlords. Gork is constantly drunk. You are a taltos! I'm nowhere! He trusts you too! You have to do something !! Jenő now caught Gork's bearskin around his neck and shook him well in anger.

The old man tried to break free, and he spoke quickly so that Jenő would not be angry at him:

- I was with him yesterday. He said drink me too, have fun. If I don't, I'll hide from the tent. It was as if his mind was gone. Maybe Réka is worried. I don't know. He's not talking about the trial either. I don't know more than you do. He said the next full moon after the fight begins. Gork tried to move away from Jenő.

From the end of the camp, it was as if a whirlwind was visible. At least that was what Aldar thought as he looked at it, as he was already bored with the meaningless argument between Jenő and Gork. There is no whirlwind now. But it's like a rider. A black horse and its rider slowly became removable.

" Pej," Aldar whispered, then shouted next. - Oguz is here! - Aldar was very excited. - My brother is here !! He hurried to the rider.

Jenő and Gork were also interested in the magnificent horse as he slowed from gallop, then the rider took the animal a step and stopped him in front of Aldar, who was about to take twenty steps. The black figure got off his horse, then Jenő saw in the distance they were hugging. They haven't seen each other in a very long time.