Untitled Part 135

- That's stupid !! The words Gork heard clearly came out of Gorda's mouth.

Then he saw only Gorda's smiling face, from whom the anger had passed as it came. He awoke from devotion, as a taltos high priest used to. Then, with a smile, he told Gork what Bleda had done.

- I don't find this so funny. Gork said. "Would you tell me why it's good that the king longs for so much power, and his folly ruined the book you've made for so many centuries?"

- He didn't destroy it. That's how I designed it. The book thus protects what would lead to destruction in uninitiated hands.

" What if you hide the roses?" What are you doing then, Gorda? Bleda can scatter them to thousands around the world. If he finds out, you're not going to rule him. "Did Gork say reproachful words now that surprised Gorda."

- You may be right. I have to prevent this. I'll go right after Attila. We stay in touch. If you have to buy it, then die the Hun king. Vesszen Bleda.

" You're not going to decide that, Gorda." You're aware of that, aren't you? This is a matter for secular kings, and as such. Officer Attila. If you confront it, the power of the taltos will not protect you...

- Don't go on! Gorda hissed. "I'm the high priest of the taltos."

- Not quite. You said it yourself, Gorda. You lost, and Eszkam took your place, and they know it on the big mountain. He knows all the great councils of the five continents who believe. Thousands of high priests. They only fear the power of your book, not you. As a secular man, you have to deal with Attila if you want to decide on Bleda. Even this young body will have little to do with Gorda.

Gorda was now surprised at Gork's words. If this is so, and it seems to be real, then not only Eshcam, but all the high priests have conspired against him. Everyone was helping the talts so He could not return. But it's okay. You had to know that.

- What do you want to do now, Gork?

- Nothing. You're not a dangerous Gorda anymore. In my opinion, we need each other. The big war is coming. Until then, it would be nice if you got back. Millions of people gather at Katalaunum. You yourself said that Mother Earth thirsted for people's blood. And you also said to yourself, if that happens, there will be nothing to rule. Well, try back.

Gorda was surprised by Gork's words. He had long forgotten how smart people were His chiefs. Well, it became a loser as well. Smiling, he left the tent. He carried two horses to reach Attila.

His time will come. Thought. And how well he thought.