Untitled Part 159

The gates of the huge castle opened. Trios began to tease the outcast again. Krall became unpopular. He liked the lot of people, the colors. Now, however, he was simultaneously seized by fear.

As they entered the great hall, Trios took off his helmet. Krall was served by servants. He was escorted to a fenced little place where there was no chair. He hadn't noticed him before, but now he felt tired. It is as if there is not too much difference between the feelings here as in earthly existence. It started to worry. If this is the case, you may still have a lot of inconvenience. It was this that he began to think about longer when a tall, lean man appeared in the room. His green cloak was full of gold ornate patterns. The outcast tried to take a closer look, but had no time left. Many ornate, king-like figures marched into the room. They ascended to the platform rising in front of him and then sat down on the thrones.

Trios, and a few more, whom Krall did not know, sat in plenty of empty seats. They were barely there.

The person who looked like a tall lean king, who seemed the greatest dignity here, now said:

- Have the judges all arrived? Nimrod, meanwhile, looked at the empty throne.

Meanwhile, the door opened and a dark figure entered through it. He looked human. Krall's sense of fear overwhelmed him. As the figure almost slid past him to occupy the empty throne, his outcast legs slumped and he had to cling to the railing.

- The council can start its work! at the word of the great king, a scribe placed a paper in front of him. Another servant took it and then turned to the outcast.

" Who are you, who did Trios bring before the judges?"

- My name is Krall. I am a member of the taltos order! There was a sense of pride and rage in his cast out voice.

- Liar !! He heard from one of the thrones. - you can't be a member of the taltos order, otherwise you wouldn't be standing here !!

- Who are you ?! The servant asked again, now more firmly to Krall.

" My name is Krall, and the taltos have been expelled." Came the quieter answer.

- Why were they expelled? The servant read the question. Krall realized the pre-prepared questions already knew the true answers. There is no point in lying.

- I longed for worldly power.

- Who hid it?

- Gorda.

- When did you become a shamanic wizard?

- One winter after the order was sent.

- Have you gained worldly power? There was a murmur in the hall among those who sat on the throne.

- Yes.

- In what way?

- Through the Hun king, Bled. The murmur in the room was even louder now. Nimrod leaned back in his chair contentedly. He looked at the dark figure with a satisfied face, who stood up, then asked in an elevated voice:

- Think carefully about what you answer! Your future depends on that. Who did you serve as a shaman and who as a talt?

There was now a silent silence in the room. Those present stared intently at Krall, who trembled again. Her legs growled. The great Hun king now leaned forward on his throne.

- Answer the question expelled. The king remained calm. - Who did you serve?

- Gordat. Also as a talta, as a shaman. Gordat.

The dark figure now turned black and stood up. Opposite Nimrod, he said:

- King of kings. Whoever is here now, with his words supported, Bleda is still under influence. Gorda thus dominates the thoughts of your earthly king of your blood. And here you all know, "he pointed around the council," Gorda is lost. Thus, this council cannot judge Bleda now, so it cannot save it. And Krall is mine, as is Gorda.

"We can't decide Gorda's fate here." And certain of this speech, Bleda, is the victim of an act...

- Until he acts of his own free will...

- As a king, you can't do anything else,

- Ahhh. That's how we stand. If you rule, can you do anything? The figure's tone was provocative. He felt he was reaching his goal, and Nimrod was weakening. Maybe it's time for another bargain. "If you wish, King of Kings, I can help you." In the meantime, I may be in your interest...

- Don't bother. I close the meeting. Judges can leave. We will not decide the fate of Krall until we examine what has just been said. Until then, he will remain in the service of the Trios.

The room slowly emptied, only the dark figure, and the great king remained. The hitherto invisible has now taken shape. A young man in a cute silvery armor was standing opposite the king. No one heard their conversation.