Untitled Part 99

Gorda walked up and down the huge hall, which was the first hall of the cave system under the castle. His thoughts went elsewhere. In another world, where he first met a figure growing a black wing and made a deal with him.

His hunger for power grew over time. From the gold received from the Hun king, which Attila sent to Bleda after his victorious battles, he had rebuilt the hall earlier. He brought various objects from far and wide. He placed huge columns on either side of the room that reached the ceiling. The room no longer looked like a cave. It has risen to a magnificent symbol of worldly wealth. The patterns on the substrate were made for dark rites. A huge, three-story stone altar towered at the far end of the colonnade. Triangle shape on top. It seemed like a big gateway.

Gorda looked toward the altar, which at one point began to shine brightly. After a while, the light grew to the size of a man, and then a figure stepped through it.

He started for the main thrower. The figure stopped one step from the gateway.

- You don't have to come any closer, Gorda.

- What do you want from me?

" Eskam and Oguz will return to Attila ."

- That's good news. Gorda smiled. If that happens, he thought, he could finally destroy them. "I've been looking for the boy and Eszkam since five winters."

- They didn't go anywhere. They are where they are so far. The figure said the words reproachfully.

- Not completely. They left the mountain of the death hall. There, Krall's armies had already destroyed almost every living thing. My spies can't find them either.

" Plenty of caves inside the mountains have given them refuge. So far. The figure said words in a very suggestive way.

- What are you doing? Gorda began to become impatient.

- The boy came into this world in the summer. In war. He is living his seventeenth summer. The god of the earth will come forth for him. With his devastating child, he takes away from the people what he gave them. Help Ogu destroy the destruction. - the figure disappeared in the light.

Gorda was captured in terror and disgust. He wanted power so far. Oguz, but especially the destruction of Eszkam. Now he longed much more back to where this figure came from. I wish I hadn't made a deal. His eyes are still black. He turned his back on the altar. He went to the middle of the room. There he pressed the stones on the base in a specific order with his feet. He entered the opening. He had already thoughtfully given the instruction to his taltos, who, according to their business, had opened the book. If the figure told the truth, there would be nothing here to rule.