Untitled Part 130

Among the motionless people, the female figure slid toward the stone building like a breeze. The golden figure already took on the image of an old, gray-bearded old man. His body was covered with white cloth. So he began to walk slowly towards Eszkam. When he reached the high priest lying on the ground, he leaned down and touched his back.Eske's motion was gone. It was hard but firmly on his knees in front of the old man.Eva reached them almost at the same time. His face fluttered.- What are you doing here? She growled angrily at the old man. Immediately climbing on all fours, Eskam began to back away from the opposing figures.- And what are you doing here? The old man's voice was calm. "What is the reason for these many, tens of thousands of creatures here?" - You have nothing to do with it. Here I tell you what! - And the white light on the rock wall? As the old man pulled his hand in front of him in the air, the image became visible. - You don't care. These are soldiers. When they undertook their earthly business, they accounted for death and voluntarily accepted it. The war is good for me too. You know that too. The old man shook his head, then said:- If they drop Eva during a fight. If they fight. But not this way. There is no battle going on here. It's a massacre, and you use the power of a single person. It has no purpose, it only pleases you. You want to signal your power with this, and you long for their worship. Now she turned and began to walk thoughtfully . He could not stand this god he had ever loved so much and embraced. Maybe he's still attracted to it. Oguz remembered the feeling.The old man looked at her questioningly. Evan immediately felt the change. His temper also appeared in his question :- Who is this boy ?! - human emotions began to anger the old man a little. He slowly began to take on a young body, and his clothes changed to splendor. Eske watched from the corner. He flattened to the ground as he could. The dialogue and the sight began to come to mind. God of heaven and Eva? Is the story true? It was as if he thought he was discovering emotions. He began to clear his consciousness immediately. He didn't want to think about anything anymore.- What do you have to do with that ?! She was born to her mother, so she belongs here. Your consciousness and your body are mine! " This is only true of Eva if her strength is from Earth." The god of heaven, as he disappeared, appeared beside Oguz at the same time. - I hate it when you do that. Eva hissed after the man.