Untitled Part 146

Rijeka watched what happened a little further. He liked the way Filen's mother confused young Velik and that filthy peasant.

When the mood subsided a little, he let his horse down next to Velik's horse and said:

" What do you do with Attila's concubines, young taltos?" The woman's voice was flattering, a little too confidential.

- Leave me priestess! You don't know me, and so you can't know my thoughts. Don't look for trouble. On the other hand, what do you know about this young girl? It would be to my liking.

Rijeka looked at Velik a little confused now. "This young talt may be a serious problem if I don't put my thoughts in order." This is how the priestess thought to herself when Velik said:

- Don't even try! The man's voice was only slightly raised. "You put up your own life, and you have little chance of survival if you enter my mind."

" Why do you consider yourself so much more than me, you cheeky." You do not know that I, Rijeka, am the first among the taltos women here...

" But." Velik cut into her words, then could no longer contain his emotions in his eyes. Its protein slowly began to darken. He who stood farther could not see this, only Rijeka. "You don't know who I am, priestess!" These words penetrated sharply into Rijeka's brain.

- You're not Velik. That's for sure. He hissed, then turned his horse.

Velik stared at Rijeka for a short time, then did not deal with it further. He didn't think this priestess was worth it.

Réka's car was a little further away. The priestess urged her horse to run faster.