Untitled Part 15

Along with Oguz's anger, the blue glowing light of his eyes flew away as he moved away from the camping army and a wild cloud of dust covered Attila and the sword from his eyes. His features were settled.

The light iramodó Pej felt the force that has driven his feet quickly , leaves. It was only a few seconds while the miles were covered, but now the wild, all-sweeping speed multiplied Pej's weight many times over. The weight of his mind weighed terribly on his forelegs, which he could no longer lift with the distribution of light glowing blue on his hooves .

Oguz was already seated on Pej's back, sitting there in gallop form. He grabbed the flag mane with both hands, in which his tiny hands were lost.

He felt Pej's muscles tremble under his feet. It was as if something was torn in the animal.

Oguz was startled. It's too late.

The force that had driven Pej forward so fast so far now nailed his front legs to the ground at his knees. The right one hit the ground first. Maybe a hair's breadth, but first. The movement was instinctive, not learning or used to. Pej turned his head to the left, which had grown huge relative to the child's seat. The fall was inevitable. But the rider. That tiny human being. Just stay that way.