Untitled Part 75

Horka stared at the scene in shock, then watched as the taltos he had known to Eszkam in a gorgeous dress disappear with a headdress and go into the hall of death. He heard about the place, and all his nerves were shaken by the cold. There's death, sir. Only the strongest could return from there with common sense at such a young age. The greatest high priests like Turda or Gorda. But he would n't have thought of Eskam .

Oguz poked his arm, trying to draw attention to himself.

- Where did Osijek go? Who is Gorda? What is happening here? What is that seven days? What do we do until he comes back?

- I don't know what this is, Oguz. Horka replied as Turda approached them.

- Is he Oguz? - asked.

- You could ask me too. I'm not that small anymore. Oguz was dissatisfied.

- Indeed. I could have asked you too. My device will now be busy for a few days. More precisely for seven days. Until then, I'll tell you about this place. Let this great man, he pointed to the warrior, find his old acquaintances.

- All right. Oguz said as he watched Horka talk to a very beautiful, hairy girl, who seemed to have forgotten her. "I really have no use for this big mammoth." He never listens to me. I don't have as beautiful hair and something curly here on my chest as that girl.

Turda smiled at the boy's words. His manners are surprisingly sharp. Eszkam is a good teacher.

" So Gorda, who you asked, is the father of Eskam."

- What made you call Eszkamot pretend to be her father?

- Because he's Gorda too. It's been fifteen winters since the two became one.

- What? I don't understand anything of that.

- I'll tell you all about it. You would have a hard time understanding it now.

- I had a father too. Urkon. Then I'm on Urk now, aren't I?

- No. You are not your father. It's not that simple Oguz. You don't know much about the world of taltos yet. We don't have to hurry. You will know everything. But now you better tell me about yourself. I heard you have some drawing on your arm. M egmutatod?

- Of course. I can show you for sure if you are so good with my device. But this is a secret. You know? - and Oguz started chattering like ten-year-olds. Just because.

Turda and Oguz began to move away to one end of the hall and then disappeared into a clear tunnel. From a distance, they seemed to have been acquaintances for a long time.

The next day, Oguz was already surrounded by children of a similar age. They were not allowed to show his drawing. This was discussed with Turda. Dalia also experienced ten winters, and Oguz really liked her beautiful brown hair. She smelled good, had beautiful brown eyes, and snow-white skin. If he looked at him, he even forgot about Eskam. There were even many boys like Him. They knew interesting things and bragged.