Untitled Part 90

Turda stared in shock at Oguz, who went down the stairs. As much as he was ashamed of his actions, the old taltos didn't want the child to drown, so he slowly followed. He also wondered how his body could burn like this, and why it would not burn in the fire it caused itself. He followed the light and was amazed to see that the child was not collapsing . It was as if he could breathe here, too. Maybe the flame is the reason. Thought.

Little Oguz, after entering the room, went into the light. Turda stood in shock, staring at the light at the wall in which Oguz had disappeared with his whole body. He's never died like that before. The man living between the two worlds has never crossed. Only on a conscious level could the initiates use the gates. Not only taltos, other priests, but they did not mention this on the occasion of the Grand Councils.

Then he began to look at Eskam, who seemed not to be with him. Turda walked over to the sitting body and pulled up her eyelids.

He knew immediately that the taltos' body was empty. His consciousness left him completely. He looked at the light and then back at the taltos. He sat down opposite him. To the other edge of the mantle. He gathered all his spiritual strength and began to murmur. He called Gorda.