Untitled Part 156

Bleda planned at length how he could remove the young servant sent by Attila. He felt his taltos grow as Attila approached. It is as if his consciousness is at once beginning to defend itself against a power that threatens his royal dignity. He felt he wanted to be King Attila, king of the Hun empire. He also dreamed of what he did not even talk to the Taltos, that the people also wanted Attila, and therefore He was forced into exile. As if his grandfather wanted that too.

Well, he had to go back to his old plan, and to his expelled taltos, with whom they were twelve. But while Itlar was fooling around, he couldn't do that.

You have to remove pieces of Gorda's book from the treasury. He had a dream about that, too. Also where you need to take them. To the eastern half of the Hun empire. He didn't know the reason for that, but it was as if his grandfather wanted it that way. Well, he obeyed the dream.

And how well he did. For the worldly kings also obeyed their dreams, as long as it did not harm the interests of their people and did not pose any danger.

Now that Itlar was gone, as his high priest — whose mind Bleda had encircled and ruled by the practice of long rites — he had told Itlar what the king wanted. After the departure of Attila's faithful servant, he could go down to the hall, which with its secular splendor also preserved Gorda's thoughts.

Bleda knew that the altar, which was so beautiful, was not only built to Gorda's convenience. And as the king became more and more experienced, he figured out that the altar could be some kind of gate through which Gorda could take over the power of other worlds and use them. If He can, so can the King of the Huns. That's what Bleda thought. His image was also strengthened by expelled eleven. Well, that's how he shaped his actions. Use the power of the altar against Attila once the book has fallen apart. There can be only one king of the Hun empire.