Untitled Part 62

When Krall realized that he had fallen victim to a trick, he began a superhuman effort. He wanted to keep his limp body moving. Before the ceremony, he removed all his aids from under his cloak, so now he had only the support of his mind.

He closed his eyes and then placed himself in the room in thought. He made short circles with his head four times and then backwards as well. He went from devotion to devotion, then back. He rumbled back and forth. His hand moved. He landed awkwardly against Bleda, who stared at him in amazement. Krall grabbed the knife on the floor and then stimulated blood from his palm, which he let into the cup.

- Drink Bleda if you dare! He let out a faint grin.

And the king drank to Krall's greatest shock. Then he put down his glass. He threw his head back now. Krall tried awkwardly into the empty circle. He sat opposite Bleda, then hurriedly searched for the words to get close to the mind of the one sitting opposite, who became so pious so quickly and then rose inside that the expelled could barely reach.

Now they were in Bleda's mind. Krall and the king, facing each other.

- Who helped ?!

- Eskam! Bleda grinned.

- For what reason? Why did he make you high priest?

- To weaken you. The chiefs want your head. Well, that's all I understand. I'll give it to them.

Krall smiled. This man here against him really doesn't know who he is. But not even the talts. They lost. His power is not yet complete, as he expected, but he is already far stronger than they think.

Bleda lay on the floor from exhaustion, warmth flooding her groin as her muscles drained her spent fluid as she relaxed. The outcasts around him continued to murmur until dawn. The smell of heavy urine pervaded the room.