Untitled Part 141

Ten more nights and the chariot reaches the Hun capital. Attila took his farm clothes as a pet, and ignoring the disapproval of Réka and the bodyguard, he went on a reconnaissance trip for fun. He began to forget the worries of his vast army, and more and more of his brother and good feasts.

He took his horse in slow strides. He was already heading back and getting behind the caravan. He covered his face with mud and dust. His clothes were also dirty from off-roading.

A young woman piqued her interest, and Velik, who looked sideways, glared at her more and more often. In the chariot sat next to the girl a man with one arm, leading the horses.

Attila let the horse get closer, as from a distance the young taltos seemed to be talking to the girl, wanting to hear what.

- What flight are you on for this? Velik approached her kindly.

" We're going to the Hun castle, as is everyone here." "Filene liked this young taltos boy." His muscular body easily sat on the horse. It also had some strange appeal. It would have been pleasing to talk to him.

- My daughter is Attila's concubine. And as such, your word can't be a cheeky, cheeky bastard. The girl's mother growled at Velik firmly and sharply.

- All right. Is it still allowed to talk? He tried to smooth things over with him, because he knew right away he had made a mistake.

- No. It's not allowed. Not even watching. Not to mention. With that, she considered the speech closed and motioned for Velik to leave.

Her fillet stared at the ground in front of the car, smiling. He liked the scene. He hadn't seen his mother so angry for a very long time.

Attila went even closer, and He wanted to join the conversation.

- Really? What's their bedside name? Attila's question was definite by the time she looked out of the chariot again, but now she was very angry, and it was obvious on her face that it was strongly red.

"I ca n't hear your voice, you peasant bastard." - So to Attila. "If you don't hide from here right away and take the look of that filthy face off my bright daughter, then I'll immediately slap your head with the bodyguards, don't touch tomorrow if it doesn't." She sighed and said, her face flaming more and more.

There was now surprise on Attila's face, but the filth that involved even covered it.

- What? He asked in amazement.

- You're filthy. Are you going to take a bath but very quickly before you even bother us? She was already moaning with rage. Fillet chuckled loudly.

Attila slowed down on his horse in surprise when he saw his truly filthy face and clothing on the reflective side of the shield attached to the wall of the chariot. Then he laughed himself, as did that beautiful girl, then turned on his horse and cut him off. He looked back again, looking for the young girl with his gaze.