Chapter 7 - Rome - Untitled Part 180

Aldar awoke excitedly, and now that the King of the Huns could arrive at any moment, he had only become even more excited. Jenő spoke in vain to the young boy not to hurry, it would only get worse, he just couldn't calm down, and one by one he confused the servants with his instructions, which contradicted each other.

" I told you to set the table so that if King Attila came in, it wouldn't stop him from moving." Every leader will want to stand here. I told you to move the table !! Aldar stepped nervously toward the servants, and one of them was forced to speak so as not to attack him in Aldar's excitement.

" It's full of food, sir. We can't handle it." The roasts on it are very heavy. We can't move twenty. If we ruin it, there is no time to make it worthy instead. The servant staggered.

- Aldar is out of the way. Jenő's voice was measured and reassuring. Meanwhile, he walked over to the boy, holding her arm toward the entrance only so that it would not be offensive. He knew Aldar and didn't feel like fighting with him. - You better be one of the first to bet. They would empty your sight.

- Jenő may be right. Aldar surrendered and went with the counselor.

The leaders, who were subjugated kings, began to arrive in the huge tent room. Now they weren't wearing their usual clothes. They wanted to stand before them in their royal splendor, who went as a warlord and returned to the army as a king.

The forerunners of Attila's bodyguard of perhaps a thousand men arrived at the central camp of the army. The rest arrived slowly.

The magnificent royal chariot was so huge that it was pulled by eight horses. Its size was larger than two standard carts, both sideways, backwards and upwards. The king was thus able to sleep during the day, moving forward, without having to set up a tent. Attila could not stand it, but on the advice of Eszkam, he used it now. It was well defensible and could be seen from afar. Indicating this, the King of the Huns is coming to war.