Untitled Part 37

The girl must have been about twelve. He was washed by the creek with his mother while his father was walking in the woods. They loved the taste of the rabbit and wanted one for lunch.

Her fillet was leaning over the creek when she saw a sharp fork, then only felt her face touch with water. Next to it, tree branches fly in all directions. His mother fell after him the moment he felt the gravel bottom of the creek bed with his hand.

By the time they both got out their clothes filled with water, so it was hard for you to eat. Due to the drift, they reached the shore a few meters away and lay on the grass in exhaustion.

Shortly afterwards, they stood up and hurried toward their tent. They walked wordlessly side by side.

Fylene's father appeared further away from the thick of the forest. It could have come from them. His left arm was missing from the upper arm, but not bleeding, tied at the stump. There was terror and pain on his face at the same time.

Fillen's mother began with horror and concern:

- What happened?

- We can't go back to the tent. Here are the Roman explorers. Everywhere.

- The goods? The girl's mother felt unbearable pain inside. - We couldn't all get there. He ran to the tent.

Philine and her father followed him. When they reached the edge of the forest, they stopped, and then suddenly all three of them jumped down and didn't dare pee. The huge field was full of game and birds. Several of them carried meat in their mouths and left for the other side of the forest. There were plenty in the field anyway.

About two hundred meters away, three figures could be seen in the distance. The sun was about to fall, but still its light reached the earth.