Untitled Part 44

Horka is a huge stature like two Huns. Not just weight, height. His horse was similar. Bigger than the others. He couldn't stand the bow while galloping, but if he needed a huge bow, he could stretch it as fast as his smaller counterparts.

He was the first to arrive at the war camp from the morning reconnaissance road. An army of carnivorous birds flew over his head. He just smiled at the ominous signs when he noticed a handful of Romans.

Among them, the ornate helmet, whose armor was more artificial than the others, piqued his interest. He turned backwards from his horse in the direction of its tail, then pushed the animal away from him with his hands.

He suddenly started toward his victim.

Argos, who now blessed his own mind to change clothes with one of his soldiers again, watched in amazement at the scene. He marched out with his eleven men, securing the return for Trios. Here they waited for their superior.

The huge Hun warrior, whose braided hair was wrapped around his neck, and at the end of which a blade flashed, turned backwards from his horse and approached the ornate armored Roman soldier unpredictably quickly. He's already there. He grabbed his neck with his left hand along with his helmet cross, and it was just a single movement. The crackle, like when a stone fruit is broken, but now it filled the whole space, and it was as if it had been heard again and again.

Then, the next moment, ten pairs of navel eyes stared at Argos, who knew it was over. You have to fight if you want to stay alive. The Hun is probably a scout like Him, and so he wants only one thing, the distance of the legion from the Hun army. So he's not interested in interrogation either. He wants to cause shock, as He does, and he can do so by killing the leader. Because his peers betrayed him, so there is no trick. You have to kill or you will kill.

Horka already felt that he was not approaching the leader when he was struck by the smell of urine from the ornate armor. He couldn't change anymore, so he broke the paralyzed soldier's neck before the others could have looked up. It's only eleven. He counted to himself. He smiled, knowing His team was already behind him, and they were bowed to each.

The rest of the Roman instinctively looked at a person who reached for his sword immediately.

- You're fine. Horka muttered, already feeling the pleasant tingling he had used before a masculine battle when he risked his life.

Argos lifted his helmet in an instant. He had seen before that he would not take advantage of it. Certainly not now. He threw himself to the ground and slammed with momentum on the lower left leg of the huge Hun. He snapped at the metal-metal.

Argos stood on his feet. he frowned. A Hun whose lower leg is covered with metal armor under his pants.

His stature was upside down at Horka, but due to his extraordinary dexterity, he defended the rapid blows of the mighty Hun one by one.

Horka was content with this almost long battle. He found his knowledge of Roman warfare respectable. He slowed and then moved away from the warrior. He pulled another short sword from under his tunic , then turned both toward his forearm. He now let out a braid of hair wrapped around his neck in the middle of his back.

Argos did not understand this posture. He began to walk around the huge hunt, meanwhile poking his sword at him in a rhythmic, then wildly searching thought. He was not a nervous warrior. He surveyed his opponents and never underestimated them.

He watched the long braid of hair, and the blade that had moved in the opposite direction, while the swords in the two arms of the Hun suddenly looked very long with its arms. First one. He expected this, then the other, but it did not come from the usual direction, but from the bottom in a semicircle. This was harder to achieve, but it was. At the same time, his hand holding the sword slackened. The blade of the hair braid reached the uncovered inside of his wrist and cut it. He remained unarmed. He rolled back, immediately quenching the bleeding with his left hand, instinctively.

Horka straightened. He turned to Rome. He put his swords away and then wrapped his braids around his neck. Hun's soldiers, meanwhile, dismounted and disarmed the other soldiers, who stood paralyzed as before, watching their leader, whom they had not yet defeated in a duel before their eyes. He was expected to die, but he missed it.

Horka changed his mind. He liked the Roman fighting style, who was smart, watching even during the fight.

The Hun learned a lot from the Taltos.

It should not be interrogated or tortured, but fought. It is also a kind of interrogation. If there are too many of them in the legion, the Huns may still be surprised in melee .