Untitled Part 92

Eskam slowly opened his eyes. Turda sat across from him. He murmured the call words and Gorda's name rhythmically. Eskam smiled as he had known their secrets for a long time. Without Turda, their plan would have been doomed to failure. The old taltos had no idea that the high priests had used it. Eskam rose from the ground as he searched with his eyes for the light that was on the wall behind him, but now he could not see.

- Where's the kid ?! - Dev asked, a little annoyed Turda who barely awakening even áhitatból.

- He went into the light. I've seen it.

- I know. But where is the light? Oguz didn't come out of there? When did he disappear? - Eskam began to worry seriously. - What do you mean he entered? What are you talking about, Turda? Has your body entered? Not just your consciousness?

- I say. Stepped in. His body burned blue and... - Turda's mouth remained open, pointing to the wall.

Oguz's flaming arm reached across the wall, followed by his body. The child entered the room. Eskam hugged him. He didn't understand how that was possible. Oguz crossed the gate that separated earthly existence from the spirit world, and his whole body was actually there. But how did he come back? He will look for the answer later on how this is possible.

- How much longer is Turda?

- Three nights. Do it together.

- Go upstairs. You can't stay here. The rite must be completed. Now you can be sure Turda that Gorda is back. I'll tell you everything.

" What did you do, Eskam?" Why did you get in there?

- That was the price. That's how I could stay alive.

- What did Gorda do? The book has opened! What should we do now, Osijek?

- I'm eating something and I'm thinking. You, Oguz, stay calm. Don't grow a wing !! It was heard in Eskam's voice that he meant it.

Turda and Oguz left. Eszkam went up to the hall, then ate and drank. He had to think. Gorda made a very bad decision. They even see that black-winged figure. Eskam was sure of that. But something else. Gorda did not make a covenant with death. This is something worse. This creature has knowledge of the book. He knew what was in it.