Untitled Part 177

There was a crying silence in the room. There was only the sighing of the people. The sight of Attila's face was chilling as he trembled on the ground, as if screaming, but no voice left his throat.

Eskam looked at the high priestess, who nodded and headed for Bleda, lying motionless on the floor. Eskam went to Attila. Gorda was still sitting in place, the queen of the night holding her shoulder.

- I hope Gorda succeeded! Her voice was worried.

- I feel like it. The tip of the sword escaped the heart.

- Is he dead? Eskam asked Rijeka moderately as he anointed a potion with a potion on Attila's mouth, who had already ripped the hair from his temple with his right hand to get rid of his horrors and headaches.

Attila immediately began to feel the effect of the decoction. His pain subsided, his mind slowed. His gaze began to clear, but his strength had not yet returned. He stared at Oskam as he had in his childhood. He didn't feel any different. Like a child who has caused trouble and is now waiting for a solution.

- He's still breathing. "Rijeka pulled her hands over Bleda's body, then spoke," the shield wrapped around her heart. Gorda's spell worked before the sword penetrated his body.

- So it worked. The queen looked at Gorda contentedly, then let go of the high priest's shoulder, who slowly rose from the ground and headed for Eszkam, then stopped beside the other high priest, staring at Attila. He also watched incomprehensibly as Gorda stared at him. The warlord no longer understood anything.

A dark figure appeared in the bright white light of the altar. He slowly entered the passage, then stopped on the stone slab of the altar.

- Just in time. As death arrives. The queen turned, smiling at the figure. "Bleda is alive, so you don't have to go black."

The figure, who was once also a human being, slowly took on a human body. Rijeka, Eskam, and Gorda also turned their attention. The young man's wavy brown hair and beautiful face just shone in the white light. He wore a white dress under his gold and silver armor. A two-handed pallos that looks huge on his right. As he stepped down the first steps of the altar, the huge white-changing wings on his back burned with a bright orange flame from his back, then the flames disappeared through the white light as if it had sniffed the flaming wings.

- Seruzad. My beloved queen. You know, it's not my job to get into this. I just brought the writing. His gold-and-silver voice was pleasant. Maybe too much.

" I'm not affected by your charms, and you are deceived, Gabriel." The queen was still smiling. - What kind of writing did you bring?

In the man's right hand he held a sealed scroll, which he handed to the Queen, who began to read it. The man walked around the hall. He looked closely at the soldiers and all human beings.

" Well-trained bodyguards and suitable talents are here." The sight praises Eszkam. Then he turned to Gorda and spoke. - In vain, Gorda. You have failed, and it is only a matter of time before your service is completed. He then looked at Bleda on the floor. - Your fate is the fall. If the king of kings did not support you, you would be completely in the dark. His gaze turned to Attila. "If you continue like this, your newly acquired kingdom and all your subjects can still serve me in your life, Attila, which is a great honor." I feel anger and hunger for power in you. If you want, you can be the lord of the world...

- Enough an angel! Eskam's voice was firm. - In this world you cannot offer to the living in human form who has worldly power and has not yet infected himself with your power !!

- High Priest. Don't be silly. The gold-and-silver, barely visible, pulled his open palm before Attila's eyes in an unexpected motion, who followed it with his gaze. "Why don't you want to be good with me, Osko?" By the way, how did it come to your mind to turn the two brothers against each other and use the power of the sword at Attila? Gabriel shook his head with a smile. "And I was almost certain of Bleda's death, including Attila's downfall." That screw-minded Nimrod. If there is no Gorda spell, if your Seruade does not open the gate and does not strengthen Gorda's power, then the sword is exactly...

- If, if and again only if. But they both live. - My device was measured.

" You're unlucky to stay here, Gabriel." You need to know that your gods don't like you spending time here. The queen of the night spoke in a velvety voice, walking over to the angel, then holding her gently in her arms and gently accompanying her to the passage.

The woman spoke in the angel's mind:

- What did you do to Attila?

- Nothing. Even the man's eyes smiled.

- You're lying. But how well you do.

" If you think so, what's the point of saying anything?"

Eskam watched as the Queen of the Moon and the angel slowly walked side by side, looking at each other's faces. The high priest, who had seen much, did not escape such attention.

Attila's incomprehension was completely visible. His gaze was confused. Meanwhile, in a distant corner of his brain, a muffled voice rang out, "If you want, you can be the lord of the world." the voice repeated softly. Attila looked after the departing angel. Their eyes met. The new king of the Huns experienced the presence of enormous forces in the short time that had elapsed.