PART 1 - It's Raining Cats And Dogs

Ao3 by : err0_0

Summary :

When Min Yoongi's best friend and roommate of seven long years, Kim Seokjin, finally decides to move out to live with his boyfriend, Yoongi is then stuck living with his new roommate - a dog hybrid by the name of Kim Taehyung.

Yoongi dislikes most dog hybrids, yet he can't bring himself to hate Taehyung.
One thing leads to another and eventually the two becomes a lot closer than Yoongi originally thought they would.

So when Taehyung's rut comes earlier than expected, it's up to Yoongi to help him out.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"You're what?" Yoongi asked his roommate of seven years, seven fucking years , in the most flattest and unamused tone he ever produced in his twenty-seven years of life.

Kim Seokjin, the very same Fox hybrid that he met in their freshman year of College, and his best friend who he has lived with for SEVEN YEARS, just sat there with a sheepish look on his face.

Yoongi wanted to claw up his beautifully handsome face.

"You're moving out just so you can move in with some kid you met at work?"

The fox scrunched up his face in disgust.

"You're making me sound as if I'm some kind of cradle robber - he's not a kid, he's twenty-two, but that's besides the point!" The eldest of the two shook his head, a look of annoyance appearing on his face.

"Yes, I want to move in with him. We've been talking about this for a little while, and we came to the mutual agreement of wanting to live with one another." The annoyance in his expression then melted into something much more fonder.

"He's going to be my Mate Yoongi, can't you at least try to understand why we want to live together?"

"No, I won't 'try and understand' because that's fucking stupid Hyung! You two just barely started dating, and now you're talking about moving in together and becoming Mates? What the hell? Are you really that desperate to get your heart broken again?" The cat hybrid shook his head in disbelief, his expression turning into something dark.

"Namjoon was a mistake - we met when we both were at a bad point in our lives. That won't happen again. Kookie is different." Seokjin looked down, a shy expression appearing on his face.

"He's everything that I could ever hope for in a Mate." He then looked back at Yoongi and gave him his own flat look.

"You just don't understand because you refuse to meet anyone."

"Because it's a waste of time and effort."

"Sounds to me you're just bitter about what happened between you and Hoseok-ah still."

Yoongi hissed at the elder man and Seokjin couldn't stop himself from rolling his eyes.

"When are you going to just stop and grow up? It happened two years ago Yoongi-yah. He's been trying to make amends with you but you keep pushing him away."

"He fucking cheated on me Hyung, I have every right to not want him anywhere near me."

"Yeah, he did - and he felt immensely guilty afterwards. He loved you Yoongi-yah, he loved and respected you, if he didn't he wouldn't have told you that he cheated in the first place. I'm not saying that what he did was good or the right thing to do - but what I am saying is that it's time for you to move on. He has."