Bad Intentions (Just Want You)

Ao3 by : peachtaegukk

Summary :

Yoongi has had an innocent crush on his friend's hot older brother for years. Taehyung has known about the crush, but doesn't give in, considering it's his little brother's best friend. One night after a party, Yoongi spends the night at his friends house, only to somehow end of up with Taehyung, alone in his room.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

When Min Yoongi was 15, he moved to a new school, in a new district, and knew absolutely nobody. Starting off his freshman year of high school with no friends was definitely hard on him, but luckily, he was quick to meet Jeongguk, his best friend. Jeongguk got Yoongi through some difficult times, just as Yoongi helped Jeongguk. They were soulmates, always there for each other, and always a text or a phone call away.

Now, Yoongi’s always admired Taehyung for various reasons. Taehyung is Jeongguk’s older brother, and quite honestly, the love of his life. Yoongi thought of Taehyung when he woke up, right before he fell asleep, and when he made himself cum. Basically, Taehyung clouded Yoongi’s mind 99% of the time. The only problem? Taehyung was hot. Hot as fuck. While that doesn’t seem like much a of problem, it was. He was 4 years older than Yoongi, making him his hyung, which Yoongi never failed to use honorifics with him. Taehyung was in his fourth year of college, whereas Yoongi was a senior in high school. Taehyung’s in a fraternity and has this whole life at the University, and Yoongi’s just a high schooler. Taehyung’s also got a new fuck buddy every other week, which in turn makes Yoongi’s life that much more frustrating. He’s helplessly in love with Taehyung, but Taehyung doesn’t give Yoongi the time of day.

Currently, Taehyung is visiting his parents for the weekend, and Yoongi just so happens to be staying the night with Jeongguk. Yoongi and Jeongguk got invited to a party, which they would most likely have a few drinks at. Since Yoongi’s parents are a little more strict than Jeongguk’s, they just decided it would be best for them to stay at Jeongguk’s tonight. When Yoongi agreed, he didn’t know that Taehyung was home, but that just make the deal that much sweeter.

Although Taehyung wasn’t interested in Yoongi, it was still fun to look at him and dream about him. Sure, it broke Yoongi’s heart into a million pieces, but isn’t that what love is about? Fuck. He really is in love with him. And that’s creepy as fuck. Yoongi pushed the negative thoughts out of his head as he glanced at Taehyung leaned against the island in the kitchen. He was drinking a beer, scrolling through his phone. Yoongi was sat in the living room, waiting for Jeongguk to finish getting ready.

Taehyung looked over to Yoongi on the couch and spoke up.

“So, you guys will be where tonight? You know high schoolers at college parties are never a good idea.” The older boy spoke with a smirk.

“Although with how you two act, I doubt you’ll be getting into any trouble.” Yoongi was staring at Taehyung as he spoke, but dropped his gaze down the carpet.

“You gonna get into any trouble tonight, Yoongi?”

Yoongi choked out a cough at the question, feeling a tinge of blish hit his pale cheeks.

“Oh, haha- no, Taehyung, I don’t think so. I-I think we’ll be just fine.”

Taehyung hummed in response.

“Well, you know if you two get yourself into anything, just call me and I’ll come get you.”

Yoongi let out a breath at his words, feeling his heart beat a little faster. He nodded and mentally slapped himself. Yoongi couldn’t help but think, ‘Taehyung doesn’t really want you to call him for a ride home...he’s offering to be nice.’