PART 3 - Bubbles

Ao3 by - insertyoonminhere

This smutshot is the third part of
Taegi Kink Triology.

Summary:

Bubble bath, a cute and innocent idea, to just wash off the remains of the chocolate from the day before.

But when a hot and bothered Taehyung and an equally hot and bothered Yoongi, the idea of Bubble Bath isn't so cute and innocent anymore.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Yoongi entered the home in a sluggish manner. The day at the studio had seemed to drag endlessly. Taehyung had also left an hour earlier than him, and he was sure he knew why.

As he yawned, he noticed a slight aroma of flowers in the air. It took him a moment to realize that the stairwell leading upstairs was covered in various types of flower petals. They were many colors, red, pink, yellow, white and some blue. He set his laptop's bag on the floor against the base of the railing. He eyed the petals, then made his way up the stairs in the direction they were going.

Most of the time, the two of them were relatively playful and naughty with each other, but Taehyung had a romantic side that Yoongi always loved. Taehyung knew exactly how to make him feel special, pretty and wanted.

He reached the top landing and found the petals trailed straight into the bedroom. He grinned, as, he liked their bedroom very much. He entered, but the bed was made, and Taehyung was not visible. Instead, the petals carried all the way to the master bathroom.

The lights were off, which he found a little odd. He approached the bathroom slowly, and peeked within. There Taehyung was, lying neck deep in the water, with frothy bubbles surrounding him. The tub was a typical rectangular shape, but a bit deeper than standard tubs, and quite a bit longer.

"You look tasty." Yoongi said with a smooth voice.

Taehyung smiled brightly.

Yoongi knelt beside the tub. He dipped his hand into the water. It was very warm. He plucked Taehyung's hand up, and wiped most of the bubbles away. He swiftly wrapped his lips around the middle digit, and sucked vigorously.

Taehyung shivered. This felt extra good due to the warm liquid wrapped around his body. He shut his eyes and imagined those lips on every inch of his being. They were such soft lips, always warm and smooth.

Yoongi stopped his teasing and gave a small grin. First he removed his shirt, then stood to remove his shorts.

"You got this chocolate all over me, and this happens to be the only bath tub in the house." Yoongi teased.

"Do I look like I mind?" Taehyung said.

Yoongi knelt back down, and reached into the water again. He slid his hand along Taehyung's right inner thigh, then made his way to his manhood. He gave a few gentle strokes, but nothing too fancy too early.

"You certainly don't feel like you mind." Yoongi teased again.

"Get. In. Here." Taehyung demanded through his teeth.

He wasn't mad, just eager. Given the size of the tub, he knew both of them could easily fit.

Yoongi chuckled. He let his hand carry back up the thigh, until he reached the knee, and let his fingertips slide back down again. As he went up he opened his hand and let the palm stroke gently. Taehyung spread his knees apart as far as he could. He wanted to be touched so badly that he ached for it.

The rapper calmly lifted himself up and slowly climbed into the water. He propped himself up on the edge of the tub, and stayed eye to eye with his prized possession. He moved in and locked their lips together. Taehyung tasted especially sweet tonight.