Your Eyes Tell

Ao3 by : Anonymous

Summary :

Yoongi is about to take off his maid outfit when Taehyung grabs both of his wrists, stopping his movements.

“Leave it on.” He says, staring at him with those hungry eyes that have been torturing the older the whole day.

“Why?” He asks with his eyebrows furrowed.

“Because you look fucking hot in it.” The younger replies.

“Is that so?” Yoongi starts teasing now, enjoying the effect he has on him.

Maybe, he’s not the only one so affected by the other after all.

“Do you want to fuck me while I wear it?” He trails a hand over Taehyung’s exposed chest.

“Or better yet, let me fuck you wearing this skirt?”

Or

Yoongi gets a penalty and has to wear a maid outfit for the whole day and Taehyung can't keep his eyes off of him.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Yoongi is so done.

He can’t believe how every single step he takes makes him end up in the same situation; Taehyung’s piercing gaze on him that constantly makes Yoongi want to be swallowed by the earth and be thrown up on the other side of the world. Why him? Why did he have to be the victim of Kim Taehyung’s burning stare every day?

It’s not that he doesn’t like it, but he hates the effect it has on him. He hates that he can't control it. Imagine if the Kim Taehyung looked at you like he wants to eat you alive no matter where you are or who you are with — it doesn’t matter if it’s an interview or just a casual dinner with all the members.

Right now, they are filming a new episode of “Run! BTS” and Yoongi has never felt more conscious about the cameras around him.

Earlier today, he woke up to Holly licking his face and snuggling closer to him, so it was extremely hard to get out of bed. He knew he had things to do though, he knew he had a schedule. He unwillingly got up and got ready to start his day with the rest of the members.

It was 10 am when all of them arrived at the location to film. The staff was already there and they had prepared everything for today’s episode. Apparently, they were filming a special acting episode in which each of them got assigned a specific role to fulfill.

Their roles and outfits were chosen randomly, each taking a piece of paper that had their roles written on them. Namjoon got a bartender, Seokjin got a businessman as well as Taehyung and Hoseok, Jimin got a singer, and Jeongguk a pianist. And finally, Yoongi got the role no one had the guts to be other than him: a maid.

He doesn’t dislike the role per se, he just isn’t very fond of the outfit. A black cotton skirt that reaches his mid-thigh with a white apron covering it, and a black shirt with puff sleeves. Nevertheless, he wears it proudly to not get affected by the members’ teasing.

Forty minutes into filming the episode and Yoongi wants to die. Not literally, but he would prefer to be anywhere else other than here.

He got assigned the role of the spy with Hoseok, and their mission was not to get caught while sabotaging the others. Hoseok is a terrible liar though, so they were doomed from the beginning.

As expected, they lost. Jeongguk caught them.

“What should the penalty for the losers be?” The producer of the show asks them.