Everyone's Gonna Know What We Did

AO3 by : Yoonbibaby

Summary :

This was the downside to dating a Kdrama actor.

Yoongi was mentally squealing and kicking his feet in the air, and he knew his cheeks were bright as tomatoes, but he still tried to school his expression into something less…Flustered and aroused and lovesick and pathetic.

“What, is that a line from your script?” he scoffed, rolling his eyes as he swatted at Taehyung’s chest. “It’s not gonna work on me, Taehyung, give it up.”

“Oh?” Taehyung quirked a perfect brow as he leaned back to peer down at Yoongi. “Then what’s this?” he whispered, kneeing at the bulge in Yoongi’s pants.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

“Can you please just let me do my damn job?” Yoongi huffed, slapping Taehyung’s hands away from him before attempting to apply his foundation again.

Once again, Taehyung’s hands snaked their way around Yoongi’s waist less than a second later, and Taehyung grinned like a Cheshire Cat as Yoongi glowered at him. “This is completely inappropriate and could be classified as sexual harassment. If you think that I won’t report you just because you’re some big shot Kdrama actor then—“

“I’m barely even touching you. This is, like, a hug at most, and I hardly think that it counts as sexual harassment to hug my own boyfriend.”

“Ex-boyfriend,” Yoongi growled.

Taehyung smirked. “I’ve already apologized for what happened earlier. You can’t still be this upset—“

“What did I tell you three weeks and two days ago when I first agreed to be your boyfriend, Taehyung?”

“That you’d been waiting for that moment for a long time and you couldn’t wait to suck my dic—“

“The other thing, Taehyung,” Yoongi blushed.

Taehyung thought for a moment before heaving a heavy sigh. “That you wanted to keep things strictly professional while we’re at work.”

“Right, and do you think you’re doing a good job of that so far?” Yoongi raised his brows.

“Yes, I think so. Today’s incident was just a minor slip-up.”

Yoongi sent him a look. “Grabbing my ass in front of the entire cast and crew was not a minor slip-up, nor was it the first time that something like that had happened. What about yesterday?”

“There was nothing unprofessional about that! There was food stuck in your teeth, I was just trying to get it out for you!” Yoongi opened his mouth to say something and Taehyung quickly cut him off again. “And don’t even bring up what happened on Monday. There was nothing unprofessional about that—in fact, it was completely professional. I’m an actor and it’s my job to properly convey emotions on screen so I had to practice my big kiss with you before filming it with my co-star! Don’t lie, you know I’m right!”

“You’re annoying, is what you are,” Yoongi muttered under his breath before swatting Taehyung’s hands away again. “If you can’t behave yourself while we're at work then we cannot be boyfriends, and if we’re not boyfriends then you have no business touching me. So, keep your hands to yourself and let me finish with your makeup. Your call time is in twenty minutes, Mr. Kim,” He grumbled.

“Calling me Mr. Kim isn’t the turn-off that you think it is,” Taehyung grinned, wrapping his arms around Yoongi’s waist again before leaning down to kiss his neck. Yoongi’s squirming hardly got any reaction, and Taehyung easily walked them backward, backing Yoongi against the wall and trapping him there with his own body. Yoongi’s breath hitched as Taehyung’s warm breath hit his ear, and he opened his mouth to whisper, “In fact…I think I’d like to hear you screaming it for me.”