In Your Arms

Ao3 by : btsanon

Summary :

Yoongi loves being snuggled by Taehyung and he loves his morning voice. And loves when Taehyung takes care of him.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Yoongi found himself rolling around in the immense heat, rather uncomfortable, and he kicked the blanket off his body.

"Quit moving." Taehyung grumbled, grabbing Yoongi's waist and pulling him closer.

"I'm hot, Taehyung." Yoongi whined.

Taehyung reached over to the bedside table, grabbed a small white remote and turned the air conditioning on high.

"Now let me hug my little kitty." Taehyung seemingly pouted, nuzzling his head against Yoongi's neck.

"Is Daddy feeling snuggly?" Yoongi giggled, petting Tae's head.

"I'm feeling more than snuggly, pretty boy." Tae grumbled, hand slipping beneath Yoongi's shirt.

With Yoongi tucked snugly in the curve of Taehyung's body, they were butt to crotch. Taehyung made sure to let him know that, by slowly humping him.

"Pull your panties to the side."

"Let me lube you up before you get inside."

"Of course, baby doll."

Yoongi poured the raspberry lube into his hand, then wrapped it around Tae's cock, giving him 2 or 3 strokes, the wiping his hand on Tae's shirt from the floor.

Yoongi slipped his panties to the side, lifting his leg enough so Tae could get started.

"Once I'm inside, put your leg down. I bet it'd be a nice squeeze. I know you love when I get squeezed and you can feel it throb."

"Yes Daddy." Yoongi winced as Taehyung slipped in.

Taehyung pressed his lips to Yoongi's ear, growling.

"That feels so nice—fuck. Leg down."

Yoongi put his leg down, almost instantly coming to the feeling of Tae being squeezed so tight in him.

Taehyung grumbled, slipping further inside him.

"Oh baby, your ass feels like heaven."

"Daddy, your dick stretches me so nice." Yoongi whimpered, leaning more against Tae's chest.

Tae gently grabbed Yoongi's ass cheek, spreading it so he could move faster.

"Be a good boy and let me give you nice, fast strokes and make you cream those little panties."

Yoongi let out a breathy moan as Tae was fully inside him. Yoongi felt tears stream down his face.

"That feels so good inside me."

"You're so sensitive, baby." Tae chuckled deeply as Yoongi cried.

Taehyung slipped his cock out by an inch or two and snapped back in real quick, making Yoongi cry out.

"Daddy, please keep going faster!"

Taehyung listened to Yoongi, snapping his hips forward faster, making sure to keep hugging Yoongi from behind.

"My pretty little kitty. You cry when you cum, and it's so pretty. I want to see."

Yoongi felt pressure build up around Taehyung.

"A f-few more strokes, Daddy." Yoongi moaned, grinding back on Tae's cock.

Tae growled, snapping right into his tight ass, hitting his prostate.

"Oh god." Yoongi cried out as he shook on Tae's cock. He felt his cock spurt his cream all over the lace. His eyes went blurry with tears. Taehyung released into his ass.

"Little baby, you get so emotional when you're being rammed into. You cry when I make you squirt. You clenched around Daddy and made him paint your pretty insides white."

Yoongi whined quietly, clenching involuntarily, and Tae winced, feeling another large explosion of cum enter Yoongi.

"The pl-plug. Put it in, I need you inside me all- oh yeah Daddy, stuff it in." Yoongi cried out as he felt the metal stretch his hole.

"Be a good boy and go back to sleep." Taehyung giggled, snuggling Yoongi.

And Yoongi couldn't say no to that.

———————————

Another of that uh– nyctophilia? God I need to search this shit up– Somnophilia?

Don't you all think that this ‘Daddy Kink’ is cringe as hell?

Like I really do not like it, it sounds so unoriginal and trite and mimicking and so, weird?

Also, I could never picture Yoongi saying that. Nopety nopes, nay, no, never, nah, NO—

_stardusting_bts_