Keep You Runnin Til You're Whimpy

Ao3 by : homine

Summary :

"You love it when I talk to you like this, don't you, hyung? It makes you so hard it hurts." Yoongi would never be able to comprehend where the seemingly innocent Taehyung had learned to speak like this and how such crude things could come out that sweet mouth.

"Stop teasing me, I need you already." The taller male beamed, leaving loving bruises under and over pale thighs.

"Ready for my tongue to fuck you open?" Taehyung smiled at the way his counterpart's body trembled and the way his ankles dug into the back of his shoulders.

Or, the one where Yoongi just loves Taehyung's mouth and tongue.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Yoongi's back hit the wall, hard, with a loud thud as Taehyung's mouth met his. An eager leg inserted itself in between the rapper's thighs, Yoongi's crotch grinding against it. Taehyung yanked back silver hair to expose pale skin for him to ravish with his tongue and teeth. Yoongi groaned, one hand sliding into the back of Taehyung's jeans and the other gripping his bandmate's hair as well.

Taehyung practically ripped off Yoongi's red flannel shirt and slid to his knees. He traced a cold trail of saliva over the shorter boy's upper body, quickly unbuttoning Yoongi's skinny jeans.

The elder's breath left him broken, shaky, when Taehyung nipped roughly in some sensitive areas. His fingers threaded through red hair sharply to push Taehyung's face closer to where he wanted but soft fingers gripped his arm.

"If you want me, hyung, it's at my pace." Taehyung smirked up at him, a complete 180 of his usual childish, bubbly self. Heat curled harder in Yoongi's abdomen because of it.

"Your tongue, put it on me, c'mon." A sharp slap bite to one inner thigh and a slap to his other had Yoongi groaning, throwing his head back.

"You keep ordering me around and this is over." His tone was serious, dark, and the rapper nodded slightly with flushed skin.

"Yeah, okay."

Taehyung's fingers dug bruises into Yoongi's hips as his tongue licked along his bandmate's leaking erection. Yoongi's back arched, Adam's apple prominent as he gulped.

"Don't take your eyes off of me." Taehyung's arms spread the other male's legs, one thrown over the vocalist's shoulder.

"Fuck, please."

Taehyung grinned devilishly, tongue and teeth teasing and soothing harsh marks into Yoongi's milky thighs. The silver haired boy gritted his teeth, hands clawing at the wall behind him.

"That's the idea, but after I make you weak and needy for it."

Yoongi's eyes darkened, lip caught between his teeth.

Oh.

"You want that, don't you? Want me to make you dripping wet for me?"

Yoongi moaned breathlessly, some longer strands of hair falling over his eyes. There was a slight nod and bobbing of his head.

"Touch me, Tae, please."

"You always sound so pretty when you beg, hyung, it's my favorite thing about taking you apart." Taehyung's breath tickled his tip, hips being held in place by the vocalist's firm hold.

Yoongi itched to buck forward and fuck his partner's throat until he was sore and crying. However, he knew that he would not be able to achieve what he wanted if he decided to do so.