His Yoongi

Ao3 by : turui

Summary :

Taehyung gets jealous because Jungkook and Jimin are being too touchy with Yoongi which leads to Tae being really dominant with Yoongi

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Taehyung was furious.

He got back from the shopping just to see Jungkook and Jimin all over his Yoongi.

Three boys were sitting on the couch, watching the movie. Yoongi's head was on Jungkook's lap while the youngest was playing with his hair. Jimin was sitting on the other side of couch, Yoongi's legs on his lap. Jimin would tickle him and the oldest would start to laugh. Jungkook would feed him with popcorns and they would cuddle. Yoongi was happy, the two boys are really great company.

But Taehyung is mad because he isn't the reason why his Yoongi is happy.

He placed his shopping bags on the armchair close to the couch, Yoongi's head snapped to him.

"Hey Tae, how was the shopping?" Yoongi said, sitting up. Jimin immediately moving closer to him.

Taehyung's eyes fell on Jungkook's arm that was now wrapped around Yoongi.

He glared at him, "It was fine." 

His tone was harsh and Yoongi could see that something is wrong. That's why he stood up, and walked to his boyfriend who had his arms crossed over his chest.

"What's wrong Tae?" Yoongi asked, raising his eyebrows.

Taehyung clenched his teeth, his eyes still on Jungkook and Jimin who were staring at Yoongi's ass. He needs to show them that Yoongi belongs to him, only him.

Taehyung grabbed Yoongi's hand before walking to his room.

"What—" Yoongi couldn't finish his sentence cause Taehyung slammed him on the wall after closing and locking the bedroom's door.

Smaller boy gasped, glancing down at Tae's arms that were on his shoulders. Younger boy moved his head to Yoongi's left ear, whispering harshly, "How dare they, is it not obvious enough that you're mine!?"

Taehyung's lips came in contact with older's neck, sucking on it as Yoongi groaned in pleasure, wrapping his arms around younger's neck and pulling him closer.

Tae's warm lips brushed against Yoongi's cold skin while muttering, "You will show them with your voice who you belong to."

Older nodded, his eyes closing. Taehyung was leaving marks on his neck and down to his collarbone. Tae helped Yoongi to take his shirt off, Yoongi did the same to him.

Taehyung smirked, pinching one of the Yoongi's nipples. The older moaned while unbuttoning taller's boy pants, and pulling them down to his knees.

He faced the younger. Then finally, Taehyung crushed his lips on his lover's, so harsh that their front teeth were touching. Yoongi loved how rough and dominant Tae was being.

Tae's hand, which had been on Yoongi's neck, began to apply pressure on him to go down.

So Yoongi got down on his knees and pulled younger's boxers down. Tae's cock was already hard. Taehyung caressed his lovers face before putting his member at Yoongi's lips and began to slowly push it into his mouth.

Yoongi rubbed his lips up and down Tae's cock, he twirled his tongue around the tip. This was something that drove Taehyung nuts. But Yoongi couldn't seem to take it all in, he tried though. Then Taehyung grabbed his head and began to fuck in and out very quickly. He was moaning and groaning with pleasure. Taehyung began to get rougher and rougher. Yoongi was just having a hard time trying to figure out how to breathe.

When Yoongi could tell Taehyung was about to cum, he looked up at him. Tae's mouth was dropped open and even his chest stopped moving. His eyes were also closed in pleasure. Yoongi moaned at the hot mess of his boyfriend. Taehyung let out a breath he was holding as he came into the older's mouth. The cum leaked all down Yoongi's face as younger pulled him up before pushing him down on the bed.

They kissed fervently, as Tae's bare chest were pressed against his lovers, and his cock pressed into Yoongi's stomach. Taehyung smirked as he pushed his fingers in older's mouth. He watched his boyfriend's tongue moving around his fingers, making them nicely wet. He pulled his fingers out of his lovers mouth and took Yoongi's pants and boxers off.

Then Tae flipped him over, Yoongi's face was facing the soft mattress.

"You'll scream so hard." Taller boy said while moving his fingers into Yoongi's tight hole.

The older hissed at the sudden feeling as Taehyung leaned down, and started leaving small kisses on Yoongi's back. He added one more finger and Yoongi groaned in pleasure.

But few minutes later, Taehyung quickly pulled his fingers out, ignoring the whine from Yoongi. He quickly thrusted his leaking cock into him. The older male bite his bottom lip but Tae didn't wait for him to adjust.

Tae's thrusts were brutal, rough and even animalistic. He was loving the moans his lover was letting out. The sound of skin slapping against skin, and loud moans and groans were the only things you could hear in the whole dorm.

It took Tae a little while to find a perfect rhythm and when he did, Yoongi was rolling and rocking his hips. The choked gasps and moans become louder as the younger took his lover's cock in one hand and begins to stroke it both fast and hard at the same time.

"Fuck Tae!" Yoongi screamed as Tae hit that spot that usually makes his toes curl, his back arch and his vision go white.

"Let them hear you babe." Taller boy said harshly and Yoongi only screamed louder.

Taehyung rubbed his lover's cock at a pace fast enough to be overwhelming. The older male gasped for air as his cock began to spurt cum all over himself and Taehyung. The younger came few seconds later, falling down on Yoongi after pulling out. He quickly got off him and sprawled next to him. He smirked, satisfied with himself, as he pulled already sleepy Yoongi to his bare chest.

The older male was breathing heavily, slowly drifting off. "Let me see them now being touchy with you." Taehyung muttered, rubbing Yoongi's bare back.

————————

Possessive Taehyung is the sexiest Taehyung. 

_stardusting_bts_