Hips Don't Lie

Ao3 by : kashmir, lil roar roar (kashmir)

Summary :

The thing is.

The thing is Yoongi knows Taehyung desires him, that he finds him attractive, hot, sexy - whatever you wanna call it. Intellectually he knows this. He's spent enough time over the past several months being reminded of that fact on a near daily basis.

But sometimes. He gets blindsided by it all over again, when he's least expecting it.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

The thing is.

The thing is Yoongi knows Taehyung desires him, that he finds him attractive, hot, sexy - whatever you wanna call it. Intellectually he knows this. He's spent enough time over the past several months being reminded of that fact on a near daily basis.

But sometimes. He gets blindsided by it all over again, when he's least expecting it.

He just hadn't really been anticipating it today. They'd had a dance practice for the MAMAs that morning, had been practicing arduously for weeks now for awards season, and Yoongi had planned to spend the afternoon in his studio working on some tracks Namjoon had sent over for their next album, along with a few of his solo songs he was working on for his mixtape.

The keyword here is planned.

What he is currently doing in his studio, however, is decidedly not what he had anticipated that afternoon.

What he is currently doing in his studio is being reminded of how Taehyung desires him in a hands on manner.

What he is currently doing in his studio is gasping into the shell of Taehyung's ear, grinding down onto the thick length of cock that is currently deep inside of him, sweat slicking every inch of their skin where it's touching, Taehyung's arms wrapped tight around his waist as Yoongi rocks astride him on the tiny little couch in Genius Labs.

He hadn't thought anything of it when Taehyung followed him to his studio after they were released from dance practice hell - and, as much as Yoongi knows he's improved, worked diligently to be better at it, dance is never going to be something he loves the way the other members do. Instead, with Taehyung on his heels, he contemplated what food to have delivered to the lab, what Taehyung might want if he was going to be hanging around while Yoongi worked.

He had gone so far as to pull the menu up on his phone of one of Taehyung's favorite noodle places when they get to Genius Labs. Yoongi keys in the code absentmindedly, scrolling through the website - not thinking anything of the way Taehyung is pressed close against his back. In the past several months, Yoongi has gotten used to being allowed to invade Taehyung's personal space and vice versa. At this point, it's not something that really registers beyond that pleasant tingle Yoongi always gets along his spine when he can feel the warmth of Taehyung bleeding into his skin.

However, he was definitely not expecting what happened next. He'd barely gotten his shoes kicked off and the door open before Taehyung was pushing him inside of the room a little forcefully, almost slamming the door behind himself. Yoongi was already turning, frown on his face at Taehyung's behavior, only getting so far as to say, "Taehyung, what in the wor-" before Taehyung had him up against the wall, hands gripping Yoongi's hips like brands through the thin fabric of his sweatpants and warm breath softly fanning against his cheek as he looked down at Yoongi.

Taehyung's cheeks were flushed and his eyes dark and - oh. Oh, Yoongi thought.

Taehyung's hand squeezed at Yoongi's hips once and Yoongi felt something molten and heavy settle between his hips as Taehyung leant down and, when he was close enough that their lips were brushing, finally spoke.