PART 1 - His Alpha, His Omega

Ao3 by : mintyoongles

Summary :

By the time the fourth floor comes Taehyung is aching in his black slacks, just having got off from work and already ruined his clothes with sweat. But it will all be worth it. All Taehyung wants to do is fuck Yoongi endlessly, pump him so full of cum that the smooth skin of his belly swells with it. Every primal urge to mate and breed, mate and breed, overcomes Taehyung and he finds himself pounding his fist on the door to Yoongi's shared apartment with Seokjin. So help him God, if Seokjin carried through on his threat...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Fourteen god damn missed calls.

Fourteen voicemails left by the one and only Kim Seokjin, the apartment mate to his lovely boyfriend Min Yoongi, and to say Taehyung is a bit annoyed is an understatement. He can feel his alpha rage bubbling up in his veins but he wills it down, calming just enough to properly hear what Seokjin is saying.

"Tae, you need to come over quick. Yoongi has gone into heat, and it's bad."

That was an hour ago, and all Taehyung can think about is his boyfriend writhing around on the sheets of his bed in want, underwear and clothes thrown somewhere across the room, scattered among his lyric sheets and CD's and three fingers up his ass. The bus he is on has a stop on Yoongi's street, only ten more minutes and he will be there. A growl erupts from his throat, and the people around him give him funny looks but all Taehyung can concentrate on is Yoongi, Yoongi, Yoongi. He listens to the other voicemails carefully, all saying almost the same thing until the last one, left only five minutes ago.

"If you don't come over here and take care of him, I will." The thought makes Taehyung seethe with anger. Seokjin? Fucking his omega?! Fuck. No. Granted, Yoongi wasn't his, they hadn't marked each other. It's not like Taehyung didn't want it so bad every time they were together, it's just they hadn't talked about it, and Taehyung would never force Yoongi to do something he didn't want.

The bus stops abruptly on Yoongi's street, and Taehyung rushes off, pushing past the people that can certainly smell the alpha pheromones on him. They clear the way, not wanting to get caught by an alpha on a mission. The apartment building stands tall, and Taehyung makes it a point to run through the lobby, bounding up the stairs two at a time in favor of the elevator. His cock pulses and aches with the need to be inside of Yoongi. Yes, they have had sex before and yes, Yoongi has had heats, but it was never this urgent, not in the year and a half of their relationship. Yoongi takes suppressants that control the urges and fertility, they must not have worked this time around.

By the time the fourth floor comes Taehyung is aching in his black slacks, just having got off from work and already ruined his clothes with sweat. But it will all be worth it. All Taehyung wants to do is fuck Yoongi endlessly, pump him so full of cum that the smooth skin of his belly swells with it. Every primal urge to mate and breed, mate and breed, overcomes Taehyung and he finds himself pounding his fist on the door to Yoongi's shared apartment with Seokjin. So help him God, if Seokjin carried through on his threat...

The door slowly opens but Taehyung pushes through, eyes wildly looking around for Yoongi and coming to rest on Seokjin, standing in front of the door. He rushes forward, catching Seokjin by his neck and pushing him up the wall, the door shutting completely.

"You better not have fucking touched my omega or I swear to fucking god I will rip your throat out."

The beta splutters, hands clawing at Taehyung's that has him pinned, begging to be let down. Taehyung does hesitantly, knowing he won't get his answer if he choked the poor beta to death, still keeping Seokjin trapped but the latter gasps, letting air into his lungs.