Make Me Scream As You Promised

AO3 by : nirmana

Summary :

Yoongi is at a college party and joins a game of Spin The Bottle. Taehyung gets dared to take a Tequilla Slammer shot on Yoongi's body. They both seemed to like that very much.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Yoongi was at a college party, he was a music major but there were a lot of students he didn't know or never even saw. He only had one friend but he couldn't make it to the party. So here Yoongi was, lonely at a college party. He had a beer in his hand while staring at the extroverted people.

He sighed and took a sip from the bottle in his hand, he really started to wonder why he came to this in the first place. Suddenly, a girl stood next to him and greeted him. Yoongi looked at her and smiled, "hey". It was the first time that night that someone came up to him.

"We're looking for some people to play some classic spin the bottle, are you in?" She said while pointing to a group of people that were getting seated on the ground, most of them looked pretty wasted already.

Yoongi nodded, "Yeah sure." He said and let the girl grab his arm while she led him to the group.

"Sit down." She said as she herself sat down. The pale boy sat down next to her and placed his beer behind him in hand reach. It looked like some other people got asked too because the group kept growing until there were at least 15 people gathered around an empty glass bottle.

"So are we gonna do this with shots or not?" A guy suddenly yelled over the music, the guy had a lip ring and visible tattoos on his arm and one on the side of his neck that seemed to continue under his shirt to his chest and arm. He looked intimidating. The gathered people sheered as their way of agreeing with the guy's statement.

"So when are we supposed to take a shot?" A sweet-looking girl asked while watching the tattooed guy pour shots in.

"Well, when you have been given a question or a 'dare' but you don't want to answer or do it, then you gotta take a shot." He simply explained and poured the last shot in.

Yoongi eyed the bottle when it first spun, it didn't land on him but on a girl he didn't know. The person that spun the bottle asked her, "Truth or Dare.'' The girl immediately chose for a dare and the guy told her to french kiss the next person the bottle will land on. The game was officially started and Yoongi had a great time. The bottle had only landed on him once and he answered a simple truth question.

The game went on until the bottle pointed to the tattooed guy who smirked in response. "Dare." He said without hesitation and the girls cheered.

"So, Taehyung, I dare you to take a tequila slammer on someone's body, so a shot while licking salt of someone's skin and taking the shot and then sucking into a lemon. However, you will not decide on whose body but the bottle will." The girl finished her dare and smiled at him when the guy, that apparently had the name Taehyung, nodded. Taehyung took the bottle and twisted it so it spun.

Yoongi was looking at the bottle and was waiting for it to land on the blonde girl that was definitely crushing on him but instead it stopped till it pointed in his direction. Everyone grew quiet and looked at Yoongi and then Taehyung. Yoongi's throat got dry and he tried to gulp but it made him cough. The shorter tried to calm down because one; he is not gay, two; he didn't expect this and three; that guy is too straight and hot to even agree to this dare, he might as well take that shot straight away.

But to Yoongi's surprise, the guy didn't refuse and took a shot. Instead, he did take the shot in his hand but didn't drink it, he just took it together with a salt container and lemon. After he had the ingredients, he moved closer to Yoongi on his knees. "If you don't want it, you can take a shot." The tall guy said while sitting in front of him on his knees.