And I'm So Hot (I Need a Fan)

Ao3 by : paralove

Summary :

Taehyung gets to fuck his idol, Agust D a.k.a Yoongi while the rapper recites the holy verse of Cypher: Killer.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Neon orange, and then a blinding luminance of flashlight, before finally it's dim and mesmerizing again onstage, Agust D in the house, the king of spitting bitter truth, people gladly lining up to pay for being humiliated by the lyrics that eerily suit them so much.

He's wearing his winning robe again tonight, Red Riding Hood mercilessly slaughters his wolves who cheer on him like it's their last breath.

Some of his blonde fringe peek from the canopy, glinting a naughtiness like the sparkle in his eyes, while his mouth is still busy singing the anthem of death; that the Underworld prepares festival whenever Agust D is back to the scene, suspicion circulating that he might be the Hades himself.

Taehyung feels the immense of adrenaline rush whenever he attends his hero's concert, as he jumps and sways and he's getting drunk from the hyped scene, a sensation comparable with consuming LSD pills, but realer, that he can feel the flow of Agust D (or Min Yoongi to his die hard fans, coughs) seeping through his pores, sending chills down his spine, that he won't hesitate to answer that the last wish of him would be to fuck Yoongi and feel every inch of him.

Taehyung is feeling a little bit funny and tipsy, and he's is not sure whether he had said that out loud when Yoongi is doing his ment, because suddenly everyone is silenced, even Yoongi, and then they have to blare the encore song to distract the others from thinking, and Taehyung forgets everything, getting carried away.

Yoongi purposely throws the content of his water bottle to Taehyung's direction when he does Cypher for the second time today.

It's refreshing to see the pretty eyes disappear when the clear liquid splashes his face, getting even more energized as if he's been blessed by the Pope with holy water, and Yoongi smirks before throwing his hoodie to the ground, exiting the stage like a superstar he is.

-

Yoongi thought that this was going to be a fanservice.

They are fucking like two overheated rabbits in a cramped, stuffy and dimmed dressing room of an underground club in Hongdae, forgetting that Saturday night at this hour is the busiest up there, people going out with their dates or their secret beaus.

Yoongi is just Yoongi now and Taehyung forgets who he is, two people full of sweat drenching down, skin slapping against skin so deliciously.

Both of their bangs are now sticking to their foreheads, and Yoongi's trembling fingers reach for Taehyung, removing the tickling hair strands from Taehyung's lashes, beautiful and feral orbs staring right at Yoongi, he wants to conquer him tonight.

Yoongi thought that this was going to be a fanservice, a tribute to his biggest fan who follows him relentlessly ever since he was still a nobody, that they practically grew together with each concerts, Taehyung who was once looked like a middle school brat in a huge body now is a full fledged college student of a prestigious university, his body stopped growing at a very fine phase. (Yoongi urged him to show his identity card earlier to verify that he's not messing with underage kid because he's just that insecure).

Now that body, the broad shoulders, can encase Yoongi so easily he drowns him like a tsunami of flame, engulfing him as he thrusts deeper down Yoongi's asshole.

His voice is so sultry, how he moans against Yoongi's hypersensitive ear, praising him, telling Yoongi that he did exceptionally well tonight he 'sent everyone to Hong Kong', that Yoongi is the best artist in his life, not just a rapper but also a genius musician with blade sharp lyrical ability that Taehyung is addicted to him, that he worships him as his rap god and he sees Yoongi's principles as the way of life.