NOTE

A little A/N for the readers, since there are some things I wanted to discuss; (dw it's not the end, I'm gonna make it reach 200 chaps,,)

.
.
.

Sooooo, many readers, asked me about the sudden cover change, because the older one fitted the vibe? (I doubt that though—)

Maybe it did, Yoongi was kinda choking Tae, ya know, that BS'T one.

I changed the cover because there was another smut book of the same ship and dynamics, top taehyung;;bottom yoongi, with the same cover, same angle shot, it wasn't copied, but the background image was exactly the same. But the author writes amazing stuff, ain't copying from ao3 or somewhere.

So, to avoid any mistaken plagiarism or confusions, I commissioned a new and better one, by none other than, Lizzie, this, this girl is so talented I could scream, -milkytaegi- , you're amazing.

CHECK OUT HER EDITS, SHE MAKES THE BEST COVERS, I MIGHT REQUEST (READ: BEG) HER TO BE MY GRAPHIC DESIGNER —

(she's a taegist, and in my humble opinion, she couldn't get anymore perfect,,)

.
.
.

Also, many readers have been saying that, I, the publisher, is rude and arrogant. I am sorry but what?

I don't remember ever offending or insulting anyone and if I did, please know that it was unintentional, and I sincerely apologize for it.

I am rude because I never respond to the comments, anon said.

About that, I don't think there's any point of me interacting with the readers when they are just commenting, expressing their feelings? If there's something I should reply to, I do. If there's any query, I for sure seek out for the readers.

I have also been deleting my previous replies to comments, because I find them cringe, as hell. I feel what I feel and I do what I do. You can't stop m—

I, by no means intended to offend, insult or hurt anyone, again if I somehow managed to fuck up, I am deeply sorry.

.
.
.

THE BOOK IS ON 50K READS OMG YA'LL WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK thank you so much for supporting my book, I am gonna cry okay.

That's it, also I'm gonna publish a new book, (ofc taegi) when this hook hits 100 chapters.

40 drafts, remember (furiously dying)

.
.
.

Aight, read the 4 updates I blessed y'all with.