Rules Of Temptation

Ao3 by : moonflows

Summary :

All Taehyung wanted was his phone back but maybe he got more.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Taehyung knows it’s not a good idea to meet up with the person who stole his phone. Meeting up with a person you don’t know at all was never a good idea to start off. For all he knows, that person could bring him more trouble like kidnapping him or putting him in danger. It’s really hard to trust people these days, but Taehyung couldn’t help but point out the fact that the person that stole his phone was a camboy .

For starters, he has nothing against them, Taehyung respects all kinds of work except illegal ones , but he couldn’t stop wondering why would a camboy steal his phone. The tweets from the profile were not of any help in figuring it out because all he saw were either thirst tweets or pictures of him wearing pretty panties (Taehyung couldn’t deny the fact it looked good on his pale skin), but there was a sketchy tweet about an encounter with a “hot person” stamped around the time his phone was stolen.

“Did he agree?” Seokjin asked by the kitchen counter, patiently waiting for his phone to be returned.

Taehyung nodded when he saw a message pop up with a yes as a preview.

“That’s a relief.”

“Hyung, why do you think a camboy would steal my phone?” He asked straightforwardly.

“I can’t seem to find the connection to it.”

Seokjin stifled a laugh, patting the younger’s head, full of innocence.

“I think he wanted your attention and you’ve given it to him.”

“But why would he even?” He became more confused, thinking more of how bad of an idea it was to meet up with the person.

If he was asking for attention and Taehyung gave it to him, he must have had an agenda on what he wants from him, right?

Taehyung looked up at Seokjin, who was giving him suggestive looks before it finally clicked to him that the tweet must be about him. He must be the hot person that he saw and–

“He thinks I’m hot .”

“Bingo.” Seokjin confirmed,

“Now give me back my phone and find your old one.”

When Taehyung got back to his apartment, he went through his desk drawers looking for his old phone. It’s been a while since he got a new one, but it wasn’t that long enough for him to get another replacement. Taehyung isn’t even that rich to not grieve over a stolen phone and move on easily by buying a new one. So, when he found his old phone, he immediately plugged the charger and waited for it to turn on.

He opened his kakaotalk , added the number that was given to him earlier and sent a

“Tomorrow 5pm at the station.” To which a quick response of “Okay” was received.

Although the confusion of why a camboy stole his phone was answered, Taehyung was still drowning with thoughts of what will happen tomorrow. Will this person cause him more trouble? Will he simply hand him his phone and leave?  Will they have a decent conversation? Taehyung’s head is full of what and will that made him suffer.

His own curiosity pushed him further as his fingers started to type out twitter on his own laptop. He scrolled down his timeline reading chaotic tweets mainly from his hyungs, Seokjin and Hoseok, before he noticed that he has a couple of notifications.