My King

Ao3 byM312AKi

Summary :

King Min Yoongi loves to use alphas as toys for his pleasure, and he just got a new on to play with.

Kim Taehyung who's been kept hidden his entire life.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Kim Taehyung has rarely seen the outside world. His mother always kept him inside, claiming the world is a dangerous place.

She's tough woman with strict rules, but Taehyung loves her more than anything.

So when the beta palace guards come knocking on his door, pinning his mother to the wall, he goes with them peacefully.

"Please! Let me say goodbye to my son!" His mother cries fighting the guard.

"Fine! But make it quick!" The guard shouts.

Taehyung's mother runs to him, holding his face between her small hands.

"Taehyungie, please, please be good. Do everything they ask of you. No matter how against it you are, you do it. You listen to them!" Taehyung's mother begs.

Taehyung nods, tears slipping down his cheeks. The guards grab Taehyung's arms, pulling his away from his crying mother.

In the carriage, Taehyung stares out the window, watching the children play. It's been years since he'd been able to run under the sun.

They soon arrive to the kingdoms walls, something Taehyung never thought he'd be able to see up close.

The guards signal the watch tower and the doors slowly pull open. Taehyung stares in awe at how incredible the kingdom is.

Everything was colorful, unlike the peasant town Taehyung lived in.

They arrive at the palace and Taehyung is helped out of the carriage since his arms are tied behind his back.

"What are those?" Taehyung asks the guard holding his arms.

The guard turns to look at what Taehyung is talking about.

"What?" The guard asks confused.

"Those colorful things in the middle of the ground." Taehyung motions with his chin.

"The flowers?" The guard says.

"Flowers." Taehyung sighs.

"They're beautiful."

The guard says nothing as he drags Taehyung inside the palace.

"You will not speak unless spoken to. Do you understand?" The guard hisses.

Taehyung nods, remaining silent.

When they enter the throne room, Taehyung's mouth drops. The room is large, but decorated with paintings and statues.

In the center of the throne room are the thrones. One of which is occupied by the omega queen.

"So this is the alpha that was being hidden?" The queen says in disgusts.

Taehyung remembers his mother's words to him. He stays silent as he stares at the ground.

"Look at me." The queen demands.

Taehyung slowly looks up, his eyes darting all over her face.

"Strip." The queen says.

Taehyung eyes widen at the demand.