Suspense

Ao3 by : Kira_Kurosaki

Summary :

Taehyung and Yoongi have rented out a play room for a couple of hours and Taehyung is more than happy to 'play' with his Hyung until he sees stars...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

(Note : The smut contains 'sensory play/deprivation' and slight D/S. Heavy smut to be precise.)

His wrists were bound with abrasive rope, looped in turn through a system of pulleys, suspending him just off of the ground.

His shoulders ached uncomfortably with the rest of his bare body weighing him down.

A single black, silk scarf wrapped around his head, covering his eyes. All he could see was darkness.

"What would ARMY say if they could see you right now?"

He swallowed hard at the words that were spoken to him in a quiet voice, closing his eyes behind the soft fabric, and trying to rely on his remaining senses in order to work out where Taehyung was.

Gentle footsteps circling around him like a scavenger waiting for their prey to give in to death, made themselves known before coming to a stop, and a lone finger traced down the middle of his torso from throat to navel.

Goosebumps instantly rose in its path, and he felt his tummy flex under the touch.

"Agust D... Suga..." Soft lips pressed a single kiss just below his left ear, "Min Yoongi..."

A small smile played against his neck just before a confident swipe of Taehyung's tongue slid down to his collarbone.

"Naked as the day you were born... Body begging to be touched..."

He licked his lips but remained silent, listening intently to the teasing words, feeling his body growing hotter by the moment.

Gentle fingertips trickled down the sides of his neck before pausing on his chest which was rising and falling quicker than he had expected by now.

"Do you really think they could picture you like this?" The digits disappeared from his skin.

"The man who spits fire and doesn't give a fuck about anything or anyone... Completely submissive."
Slender fingers made themselves known again, this time, wrapping around his throat from behind, squeezing ever-so slightly as those dangerous lips breathed against his right ear, "To me."

Yoongi let out a heavy exhale at the light constriction of his airflow, a feeling of complete calm washing over him.

All of his senses were on overdrive, but the internal security and safety he felt at the hands of his dongsaeng whilst being in such an exposed position was almost overwhelming.

"The things I could do to you, Hyung... And there would be nothing you could do to stop me."

Closed eyes scrunched tighter at the tempting words as the restrained male fought to remain silent.

Inquisitive fingertips abandoned his throat and traced over the insides of Yoongi's soft thighs as his legs trembled. A warm chest pressed up against his back and he could feel two hearts beating within him as opposed to just his own.

He couldn't stop the little smile that tugged at his lips as he felt how closely they thudded in tandem.

A tender kiss nestled into his hair then yet again, his body was hanging solo; Taehyung forcing the older male to ponder his whereabouts once more as the air around him cooled his heated skin. He suddenly heard light clicks of metal fastenings and straps being pulled through loops and he was convinced he could feel more of his arousal collecting at the tip of his dick in anticipation.