Feed

Ao3 by - allie (sobangcha8)

Summary :

Taehyung and Yoongi have fed each other for ten years, and when it works so well - a vampire who never tires, and an incubus who can't die no matter how drained of blood he is - why would they ever stop?

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

The wind howls as the rain pelts him.

He didn’t bother with an umbrella. It would surely break anyway, plus… it’s not like it’ll matter if he arrives soaking wet.

He shoves his hands into his pockets as he walks down the sidewalk as quickly as he can.

His destination looms ahead, a tall, dark building that looks black in the night and through the storm.

Dotted up the side are various lights, people still awake despite the late hour.

One of those, at the very top, is where he’s heading. The wind blows the icy rain against his skin, but he barely feels it.

His own skin is colder, a translucent white, betraying just how long it’s been since he last fed. 

He punches in the code at the building’s front door, letting himself inside.

The security guard gives him a dirty look as he drips water all over the floor, but he ignores the old man.

He’s hungry, and one misstep could mean giving up his ten years of not murdering anyone.

He would like to keep it that way, if at all possible.

The elevator arrives only a minute after he stabs the button with his knuckle, and he steps in and pushes the number twenty-five, right at the top of the line.

He amuses himself as he waits for the elevator to arrive at the top by imagining he can smell him the closer he gets.

Then, as soon as the elevator doors open he does smell him.

The short hallway, which leads to a single door, the penthouse, is absolutely dripping with his scent.

It clings to the walls and the floor.

He steps up to the door and raises his hand to knock, but just before his knuckles can connect with the door, it’s ripped open. 

On the other side, red eyes staring straight at him, hair disheveled and breathing heavily, stands the greatest thing to ever happen to Taehyung.

“What took you so fucking long?” He seethes.

He’s looking a little gaunt, a little paler than usual, and the dark circles under his eyes are nearly black. 

“Yoongi, hi. Nice to see you.”

“Get in.” Yoongi snaps, reaching out and yanking him inside.

He makes a dismayed noise.

“You’re soaked.”

“In case you didn’t notice, it’s a typhoon outside.” Taehyung says, amused. 

“Take off your clothes.”

Yoongi crosses his arms over his chest, not letting him any further inside than the entryway.

Behind him is his enormous apartment, all sleek and white and modern.

Along the outer wall are floor-to-ceiling windows which look out over the whole of Seoul.