Sun Poured In Like Butterscotch

Ao3 by : kashmir, lil roar roar (kashmir)

Summary :

Yoongi stretches a little bit, smiling around a gasp as he turns into the pillow to pant, Taehyung murmuring a soft, velvety, 'Good morning, sweetheart,' in his ear as he eases a third finger inside on the next thrust.

Yoongi shifts to bring his right leg higher so Taehyung can get deeper and squirms a little, pushes back into his thrusts, arches his back.

Or

Taehyung wakes Yoongi up with sex.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Yoongi’s dreaming about clouds and the soft, hot rays of the sunset warming his skin when he rouses to wakefulness.

The room is mostly dark, the early gray light of dawn peeking through their curtains and he can’t understand immediately what woke him, why his stomach is twisting tight and his skin is flushed, damp with sweat.

It takes him a moment and then he notices the pressure, the slide of fingers inside of his slick hole, two deep.

Taehyung nuzzles at his throat then, must have noticed the change in Yoongi’s breathing.

Yoongi stretches a little bit, smiling around a gasp as he turns into the pillow to pant, Taehyung murmuring a soft, velvety, "Good morning, sweetheart," in his ear as he eases a third finger inside on the next thrust.

Yoongi shifts to bring his right leg higher so Taehyung can get deeper and squirms a little, pushes back into his thrusts, arches his back.

His cock is already hard and slick with precome against his stomach.

"Mmmfuck, morning, baby." He slurs, voice gravelly and fucked out already.

God, he loves when Taehyung wakes him up like this.

It’s not something he ever knew he could have or even want.

Now, it’s one of his favorite things they do together and that list is long and varied.

Taehyung presses closer so that Yoongi can feel the messy slide of his hard cock against his lower back and he shivers a little at the hot puff of air Taehyung lets out against his neck as he angles his fingers to graze over Yoongi's prostate.

Yoongi moans at the first directed thrust, hands clenching at the sheet and pillow in desperation.

He spares a brief thought to wonder how long Taehyung’s been fingering him before he lets it be wiped away and be replaced by the tight, rushing pleasure building inside of him.

"Fuck, Tae-Taehyung, make me come like this, yeah? Make hyung come on your fingers, please." He manages to grit out, belly already burning hot, sticky cock leaking steadily against his belly and the bed.

Taehyung moans himself a little at that and shifts so that he's pressed against Yoongi even more, fingers still thrusting deep and even into Yoongi's slick, stretched out hole.

"Fuck, anything you want, baby." Yoongi shivers at Taehyung’s words and arches into the next thrust, whines at how it lights up nerves all over his body.

"W-want you to fuck me after." He manages to get out, gritting his teeth a little at the intensity of each thrust, at the way his cock is drooling precome, soaking the sheets.

Taehyung stills completely, fingers still buried deep inside of Yoongi.

Yoongi whines in protest, wiggles his hips in an attempt to get friction.