Follow Me Down

Ao3 by - sugaxinfires

Summary :

Taehyung and Yoongi thought it would be a good idea to sneak out and go to the river, which was their usual spot where they spent time together. Yoongi is also sad and Taehyung isn't having that shit.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Yoongi asked.

He and Taehyung sneaked out in the middle of the night to go to the river, or their 'spot'. Taehyung sighed and playfully punched Yoongi in the arm.

"It's going to be fine, Yoongi! We have sneaked out before, and we can sneak out again." Taehyung spoke.

Yoongi sighed and smiled.

"Yeah, you're right. Sorry, I just worry."

"Don't be sorry, babe. Now, come on, you move like pond water." He laughed and grabbed Yoongi by the wrist to speed his pace up.

"Okay, okay, I'm coming."

Taehyung laid the quilt down under the tree and straightened it out to suffice his needs. Yoongi laid down, followed by Taehyung. Taehyung smiled and wrapped his arms around Yoongi's waist.

"About time I got to spend some time with you." He happily spoke.

Yoongi felt his face heating up. It wasn't out of the norm for Taehyung to shower him with compliments and want to spend everyday with him. Yoongi didn't mind, he was just very bad with words.

"I've missed this." Was all he said.

Taehyung could detect something was wrong. Yoongi seemed out of it.

"You okay? You don't seem all that great." Taehyung asked.

Yoongi looked at him and sighed.

"I'm just not good with words, that's all." Yoongi spoke and turned to lay on his back.

"Well, you don't have to be good with words. A simple 'I love you' makes me happy, Yoongi." Taehyung reassured him.

He hated to see Yoongi sad. Whether he's sad over not getting enough rest, or not having food, or having an argument, seeing Yoongi upset makes him feel like his world was being crushed by the second.

"Yeah, but you constantly shower me in compliments and do all these things for me, even if I don't deserve it. And what do I do for you? Nothing."

Yoongi's facial expression starts to sadden, as if he was about to cry.

"Yoongi. . ."

Taehyung scoots towards him and hugs him tightly. Yoongi froze. He turned his head to look at Taehyung. He loved how Taehyung looked. His brown hair swept over his forehead. His brown eyes glistening under the moon. He was perfect. These are just the few things he wanted to say, but had no idea how to say it.

"You're so beautiful." Yoongi muttered.

Taehyung lifted his head and stared at him.

"Well, now you're getting it." He laughed.

"Yoongi, I do these things because I don't want you to think I don't care for you or don't love you. I want you to get in your mind that no matter how much you do for me, I know you love me. I love you so fucking much, and I don't want you to let that escape your mind."

Taehyung's voice was affirmative and stern. Yoongi stared at him in awe. He smiled and sat up some to kiss Taehyung. His lips felt so smooth, so good. Yoongi felt like he was on cloud nine whenever his lips met Taehyung's. Taehyung started to straddle Yoongi's waist and felt himself sinking deeper into the kiss. Yoongi stopped kissing him, which left Taehyung with a frown.